Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
HAMARA DIL AAPKE PAAS HAI Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Movies etc... » HAMARA DIL AAPKE PAAS HAI « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Steven Thomas NY (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 68.192.123.28
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 6:34 pm:   

I LOVED this movie..she did an amazing job..it was really sad..i was kinda young when i saw this..so the whole rape thing really scared me and i was really upset..(well yea i still think rape these days are upsetting and scary) but i just remember back then when i saw it, i was like OMG- AISHWARYA!!? i was about to like jump into the screen and kick that guys ((u kno what))
her acting was sooo good, that i was soo attatched to the film at such a young age..

Arijit Bhattacharya (Aishzone)
Username: Aishzone

Posted From: 61.246.8.169
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 1:13 am:   

There are lots of flaws in our typical Indian middle class mindset. I am not talking about all, but on an average. You have raised the right question. Most of us do get disturbed and raise our voices. Sometimes they are heard and justice is granted, however judiciary and law enforcement system in India is a mess. I do not owe any apology to my fellow Indians, since there is nothing wrong in speaking the truth.

Celine Rosenthal (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 71.247.234.177
Posted on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 8:57 pm:   

After having seen the film HAMARA DIL AAPKE PAAS HAI (which i found to be very well done, and deeply moving),i had a few questions concerning how the subject of rape is handled in Indian society. I was hoping someone who has also seen the film could explain it to me. Why did Preeti's family disown her? What are the laws in India regarding rape? how does having a woman marry her rapist rectify the situation? and, Is it of popular opinion that a woman bears the guilt of a sexual assault? I apologize if these questions seem base, I'm just trying to understand, and my frame of reference is rather narrow and probably heavily skewed. I would be very grateful for any input or insight anyone would like to offer. Thank you

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers
Screensavers
Suggestion Box
My Links
Contact Me

PRIVACY  |  TERMS OF SERVICE