Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
The Movie I Like Most Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Movies etc... » The Movie I Like Most « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

RAHUL KAPOOR (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 221.134.165.94
Posted on Sunday, June 19, 2005 - 11:46 pm:   

Hi Aishwarya i m a big fan of urs and i love
every aspect of ur feature.I love the way u present urself to external world.I have collected ur thousands of photographs and i watch them daily
whenever i m free.I love to watch ur movies and specially u in movies .I have never seen a girl as beautiful as u in my life.If u believe u also
come in my dreams.watching ur face looks to me that i have won the whole world for myself and just i need nothing more from the world at that instant ..truly speaking u look more beautiful in sareeand what can i say about u ur beauty is a thing to be imagined or felt ,it is just something like to think of cathing the air arround us or trying to catch stars being on earth . ur lover Rahul Kapoor {\.

amitgautam (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 61.16.144.37
Posted on Friday, October 31, 2003 - 2:42 am:   

hi,
iam a big fan of aishwarya rai i have watch every movie of her i have huge collection of her photographs.i like her performance in every movie}}

Muztaba Seraji (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 202.53.174.215
Posted on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 10:32 am:   

I noticed that Aishwarya mainly performs in movies, which have some appeal to society. She mainly appealed to expand our hand to help the rape victims (like: Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai), widow (like: Dil Ka Rishta) and those who are abandoned from their husband (like: KUCH naa KAHO). I think she did an extremely risky job. Most of the times this type of project fails (so far I know). But she did so. Because she has a broad mind and she want to do something for the society. I like her not for her outer beauty, but for her internal loveliness. I respect her from the deep of my heart.

Muztaba Seraji (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 202.53.174.215
Posted on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 10:30 am:   

I watched several movies (not all) of ASH. I liked her movies and a faith that her movies will be excellent in all sides (stories, her acting, her natural expression). I watched Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai several times. Even I missed my class test for that reason (at that time I was an Engineering student and the mark was added with the final exam). Her Devdas was Superb! But I turned into her fan after watching Dil Ka Rishta. I don’t know why but it is true. No other movies could place a mark in my mind like this. Then I began to searching about her in several website and found that she is a human (not only woman) with broadest mind. And thus there is a place created automatically in my mind for her. I want to thanks her to perform in this movie.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers