Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
KUCH naa KAHO Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Movies etc... » KUCH naa KAHO « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

simmyrai75 (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 192.228.141.173
Posted on Friday, November 18, 2005 - 1:53 am:   

I just simply love this movie.Of course I love her other movies but this one movie I watched again and again and again and again. the songs are superb.Everything was in place.I deeply enjoyed every single scene from the starting till the end. I love the "pony" scene & the song.It's my favourite.Ash's facial expression oh my oh my was so fantastic.My personal opinion everyone did an execellent job. Ash character was very lively. There was really chemistry between her & Abhi.the were no kissing scene but the you could really feel the love. you know what I mean.Abhi did a wonderful job too.He was romantic , caring & funny

Muztaba Seraji (Seraji)
Username: Seraji

Posted From: 202.53.172.182
Posted on Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 5:47 pm:   

Dear Nell Mai (I guess you because of the IP)
It's the real picture. Its not only a movie. People blame here for female at every aspect. Even it is treated as her fault in the situation like the movie. There is no chance for her to fight. I was preparing to tell you a real story of my close relative, that would be help you to understand the situation and that has a similarity with that story. But later I decided not to do that. If you interested I can mail you.
You said "the position of man is more higher than woman in india". I think its not only at India its at everywhere. You might know what is happened at US army at Kuwait, Afganistan and Iraq. Even the female officers are raped by ordinary soldiers. And they even not get any judgement.Most of them cant even make complain. When it is too much spread to the whole world now some action is taken and I believe its just an eye-wash.
Another thing. I'm not an Indian. I'm a Bangladeshi. So its not fare to speak about internal of India. But I can guess there is similarity with Bangladesh.

David (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 83.154.104.125
Posted on Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 12:19 am:   

The end of the movie could give you a clue of how women are considered within Indian society (which is patriarchal). Of course, because it is Bollywood, the husband "gives" her to her lover. That does not match the character of the husband (selfish, arrogant...) but the film was shocking enough for the most part of the indian audience.
Anyway, I did love this movie and enjoyed the end credit.

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 210.64.167.60
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2004 - 5:55 pm:   

I have saw this movie one week ago by DVD

I have the same question about why she didn't fight with her husband.

And my india friend tell me the position of man is more higher than woman in india,and we discuss the situation for several hours cause I can't believe why india girl should bear those rule hahaha

it's the different of every culture(If someone treat me like this,I think he will never have chance see me and my son forever and I will asked he get out my way always hahahaha)

but Ash's eyes surely make me breathless when she gaze at the camera,OMG how incredible color on her eyes.

Nigel Mahabir (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 209.94.213.214
Posted on Tuesday, November 4, 2003 - 10:08 pm:   

The Movie does follow a simple thread, and there is a cultural line, that most Westerns would go; Why hasnt she got a divorce? & Why is she staying with him ?. As far as becoming Type cast; well i am sure she gets alot of advice from family and agents. Some is guiding her i am sure.

http://www.search.co.tt

Muztaba Seraji (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 202.53.174.196
Posted on Saturday, November 1, 2003 - 8:51 am:   

(..Continuation)Although she is excellent in every side she can’t be considered to marry. She is an abandoned. Her husband left her. That is why when Raj’s uncle knows about their love then he shouted, “What! Namrata!!” . Even her mom also opposed. Her husband shouted in the party that he has the right to do everything, as he is her husband. I think Ash chose this movie to make appeal for these types of helpless women. She performs this type of movies one after another. I think this is a risky task as this type of movies failed to hit a previous. Really you are exceptional Ash. Thanks a lot to present us this movie.

Muztaba Seraji (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 202.53.174.196
Posted on Saturday, November 1, 2003 - 8:49 am:   

I also agree with you Nigel. It’s a superb movie. And her eyes are really exceptional. I found some negative comments from some fan in a site where her fans express their opinion about Ash . There one said Abhishek didn’t matched with Ash and he could be at least her driver and the movie is a B class type and Ash is not for Bollywood. She is for Hollywood. Again some opposes and said Abhishek is the best for her and the movie is very much nice and romantic. I am at the second group. But one thing no one mentioned. That is she mainly made some social appeals here. She showed some negative side of the society here(..Continue)

Nigel Mahabir (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 196.3.147.24
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 11:16 pm:   

This is the only movie i have seen; I am not Bollywood fan. If fact i would say it is the only Bollywood movie i have seen.

But those eyes. I was Trans FIXED, watching her for the whole movie.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers