Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
Preview of Raincoat Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Movies etc... » Preview of Raincoat « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rahul Bhonsle (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 132.170.207.81
Posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 12:21 pm:   

Well, I guess your name just says it all. Yeah, you're a reliable source. That link you posted earlier takes you to an article on raincoat that's just a few paragraphs and is in deed copied, if you want i'll send you a few links to the same exact preveiw! It doesn't even say enough about the film except a quick synopsis. It's obvious that this preview on aishwaryaworld is original. You're right, why would a site like this copy previews...THEY DONT. Although I probably do, I never said that I have superiority in Indian Cinema Mr. STALKER Try to open your eyes and recognize QUALITY work not COPIED work

Aishwarya's Stalker (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 219.93.174.100
Posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 7:04 am:   

I'm not well educated? Oh yeah look who's talking man. Well if you think a page written loosely about the movie is the best thing that you've ever seen in your whole life then be it!

I'm standing my ground and I still think the one on Ashforever is way better as it has a complete reviews and previews of Raincoat from the Indian sites online and it gives you an idea of what the movie is all about instead of just a single page written loosely about the movie which has been taken somewhere online as well!

For an official Aishwarya site, they should at least be writing up their own previews instead of just copying it from some online writer. Well but then again who am I to argue with the so-called 'educated one' (NOT!) when it comes to Indian cinema!

previewer (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 202.63.115.42
Posted on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 11:45 pm:   

preview tells how well the actors were binded to the script, screenplay,the pair are as well as usual,so no doubt casting is exception,their acting skills are again rediscovered in a new dimension.it will be appreciated and will be learning book for film makers and story writers and actors, havon g such a confined story with two characters.

Posted From: 68.205.206.127
Posted on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 11:11 am:   

Haha, yeah right! Obviously you are not well educated on the film. The "preview" on that site is just copied from many other articles, the same "preview" was in Times of India and on numerous websites. Plus, the preview has no depth! How can you call that a preview? Read Aishwaryaworld.com's previe wof the film, you'll realize what the film is all about, as well as the making of it.

Aishwarya's Stalker (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 219.93.174.100
Posted on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 10:21 am:   

A better Raincoat preview http://www.aishwarya-forever.com/movies/raincoatin dex.html

Posted From: 68.205.206.127
Posted on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 6:36 pm:   

Hey Everyone! The preview into the workings of Raincoat is a great preview! I didn't know too much about this but Aakash the writer did a great job in creating hype for the film. Is he a new writer? Will he be part of this site or what? What do you all think of the preview?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers