Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
Aishu did the mahurat shot of Saamna Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Movies etc... » Aishu did the mahurat shot of Saamna « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Arijit Bhattacharya (Aishzone)
Username: Aishzone

Posted From: 221.134.58.13
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 4:20 am:   

"It is Rajji's idea of communicating his idea behind the film. Obviously when there is a director like Raj Santoshi, you will expect that whatever he communicates in his mahurat will have relevance to his subject and to his film, because he is a very respected and established film maker, he doesn't need to do things to grab attention, he just wants to communicate the idea behind the film.

The subject is interesting, Rajji is a wonderful director to work with, it is a wonderful team and as an actor that's always an exciting combination

It is a wonderful team I am working with. I have always had a good time working with Ajay. I had a good time working with Akshay in Khakee ans this is the first time I will be working with someone as senior and wonderful an actor as Nana and I am looking forward to the experience. I am sure I'll learn a lot.

It is going to be a subject that's going to say a lot. It is a script that promises that .. as per what Rajji has given us the brief on and as you can see there is Ajay, me, Nana, Akshay, we all completely trust Rajji as a director and happy to be a part of the film."

Source: Rushes from B4U Movies (TV Channel)

Posted From: 221.134.57.60
Posted on Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 5:16 am:   

Click here to see a small video clip of the mahurat shot

Muztaba Seraji (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 203.91.152.59
Posted on Thursday, April 14, 2005 - 8:39 am:   

Nice combination of Khakee.
Hope her role won't be like Mahalaxmi in Khakee.

Posted From: 221.134.59.245
Posted on Thursday, April 14, 2005 - 6:36 am:   

click here to know more I am sure most of you have seen this.

Posted From: 221.134.56.112
Posted on Sunday, April 10, 2005 - 8:30 am:   

Aishu is back in India. On Saturday April 9, 2005 Aishu burnt an effigy along with co-star Ajay Devgan as a mahurat shot of 'Saamna' in Mumbai, which is an anti establishment flick directed by Raj Kumar Santoshi. Santoshi hopes to release the movie in next 8 months.

Aishu looked absolutely stunning as usual in white churidar kurta. In fact this is an understatement. Aishu's beauty can't be described in words.

"People do not speak up, they do not speak openly, they do not take a stand on a lot of situations. We see that in all our professions, in all our day to day lives .. so this is all about actually following your convictions, your believes honestly ... and standing up for them" - Aishu, while speaking to press about the film.

Source: Zee News, Headlines Today (T.V Channels)

click here to read a relevant Indian Express coverage

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers
Screensavers
Suggestion Box
My Links
Contact Me

PRIVACY  |  TERMS OF SERVICE