Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
Will gets jiggy with India Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Miscellaneous » Will gets jiggy with India « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Automobile (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 66.213.76.59
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 11:45 pm:   

Ooo.! Gut Seite:-) Sehr schoen! http://automobile.batcave.net/

KYGuy (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 12.210.136.247
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 11:24 am:   

Here is a link to a similar AP story

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060223/ap_en_mo/peopl e_will_smith

Nishen (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 196.207.44.230
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 10:14 pm:   

AND WILL SMITH ROCKS! , I would love to see him in a Bollywood comedy. I think he can pull it off! What do u guys think? Will and Ash in a BIG Bollywood production! It WILL be ASHquisite lol. Just imagine WILL dancing to a Bolly-Holly fusion number! It would be great

Posted From: 196.207.44.230
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 10:09 pm:   

yep, The only way for Bollywood to enjoy a larger audience is for them to change with the times. After all, there is no progress without change. I like movies that are more realistic and reflect society as it is now. It's those classics that gave Bollywood that special flavour; I feel that Epics like Devdas and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam incorporate the true essence of Bollywood. Musicals are an integral part of Bollywood productions and although the movies are becoming more realistic, I would love to see a classically styled movie now and again. I think that remakes of classics will be good as long as you are sure it will be better than the original in some way, or don't even try to remake it. I have seen Bollywood movies that are more modern and realistic with great song and dance! That's what I like to see, modern movies made with good taste!

Margo (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 64.231.208.111
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 4:47 pm:   

min thats how all industries are though..hollywood is full of crapfilled movies even the ones that do make so much money and do have so much hype, not all of them are that great. but bullywood just like hollywood has thier fair share of crapfilled movies but there are also many that keep it strictly bollywood, but yet again they are keeping it "modern" so you know you gotta adjust with the times. classic hollywood was and still is the best but there are many hollywood movies now that can rival the older ones so i mean, you gotta move on steven.

Steven Thomas NY (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 68.192.76.113
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 3:02 pm:   

"yeah they may not make as much money as hollywood but they release quality films, have great actors and actresses, great storylines and amazing music for the extra kick."

margo..but your missing the point..THAT IS HOW BOLLYWOOD USED TO BE..these days the bollywood films being made are COMPLETEEEEEE flops..worthless storylines..and i am missing out on good classical music..
:-(

Posted From: 196.207.44.237
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 12:31 pm:   

hey Steven, I know what you mean dude, I feel the same way. I would like the Indian Film Industry to enjoy a global platform without losing the morals they have sustained over the many years. I'm also unhappy with certain movies that have been produced recently. Indian Cinema has a distinctive flavour, and I would dislike to see it lose it's taste by mixing into Hollywood too much. I also don't feel like sharing our stars, if you know what i mean lol

Posted From: 64.231.208.111
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 12:22 pm:   

bollywood doesnt need hollywood, that is very apparent, bollywood is a HUGE money making business, yeah they may not make as much money as hollywood but they release quality films, have great actors and actresses, great storylines and amazing music for the extra kick. when he says collaberation...maybe he means bollywood actors working in hollywood and vice versa.

but i love how he cares about his family too...the man is very smart, he was in university for a degree in aeronautical engineering or something but then left to pursue acting, so hes quite the smarty pants. but i love how he wants to get to know the culture and bollywood world...maybe he can relay that to his fellow comrades in hollywood that bollywood is not inferior to hollywood, not one bit!

Posted From: 68.192.123.28
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 5:36 am:   

did anyone hear about the BOLLYWOOD remake of brad pitt's "FIGHT CLUB" - i cannot belive that
there is websites that make fun of our industry, saying oh look they stole another movie from us go figure..PSH!

i feel like if there is a collaboration it will not be that great..what does he mean by collaboration?
does anyone get what i am trying to say?
im not making myself clear, because i cant really express my point of view for some reason

i dont think bollywood needs hollywood to make their industry successful..

Posted From: 68.192.123.28
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 5:34 am:   

hahahahaha
yeahhhh i lovee will smith..he's GREAT!!!
and you could tell he is one of those actors that actually CARE about their fans, and THEIR WORK..it is nice to see how close he is with his family..unlike all those other celebs that have divorces..it is nice to see him with jada all this time

that is good that will is interested with bollywood and would like to learn more about it

but dont get me wrong..for some reason, i dont want both industries to collaborate..
im really getting upset these days with the way hindi films are being made..they are COMPLETE FLOPS..they are SO taking their material from hollywood..and its to the point when i am watching the film, i have to be like "THIS IS A BOLLLYWOOOOOD MOVIE!?"
(cont)

Posted From: 69.156.106.220
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 4:16 am:   

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! WILL SMITH, I LOVE YOU MAN!!! that man is just too sexy and so friggen funny, did anyone see bad boy 2...i almost fainted when he came out with that purple suit and those glasses...i was like MY GOD!!! why are you so sexy!!

that rocks totally, that he wants to educate himself about bollywood and India, i hope he gets to meet Ash!! GO WILL!! :D

simmyrai75 (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 192.228.141.173
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 8:22 pm:   

From the Taj Mahal to Bollywood, Smith wants to know all about India. “Just recently I got to know the number of films Bollywood makes in a year — a whopping 800. And each with it’s share of song, music, dance and drama,” says Smith. He goes on to add, “I am simply so enticed to be part of it.”

Indeed, Smith has his preferences clear. “I would do anything that Aishwarya Rai will be part of. I so love her.” Of the films that he’s seen so far, Smith talks greatly of Sarkar with special mention of Big B, “I found him much bigger than I had imagined him to be.”

Smith has drawn up plans of meeting some of the Bollywood bigwigs as well. “I want to educate myself as much as possible. I also want to explore the possibility of a collaboration between both the film industries.”

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers
Screensavers
Suggestion Box
My Links
Contact Me

PRIVACY  |  TERMS OF SERVICE