Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
Shreya Ghoshal Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Miscellaneous » Shreya Ghoshal « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

simmyrai75 (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 192.228.141.173
Posted on Thursday, March 9, 2006 - 12:51 am:   

cont.

Playbacking for Aishwarya is almost a dream come true for Shreya. She states, "I have always admired Aishwarya. I was so excited when I realised I would sing for her. I met her first on the sets of Devdas. She is so humble. I remember between shots, we would sit together, and Sanjayji would ask me to sing Lataji's (Mangeshkar) songs. Aishwarya has a ear for music, so she would join in too."

She adds, "When I sang, I imagined myself to be Paro. Just like Aishwarya. I tried to bring in the Paro's pain, confidence and innocence."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

simmyrai75 (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 192.228.141.173
Posted on Thursday, March 9, 2006 - 12:42 am:   

'Devdas' was a mind blowing experience," said Ghoshal. "Sanjay spotted me one and a half years before I actually got involved with the film."

She went on to sing for Bollywood queen Aishwarya Rai. "I met Aishwarya several times during the film and she was just wonderful. Extremely polite and charming.

"For me it was a dream come true. I was singing in a film which had the top stars of Bollywood -- Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai and Madhuri Dikshit."

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers
Screensavers
Suggestion Box
My Links
Contact Me

PRIVACY  |  TERMS OF SERVICE