Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
Interesting article Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Miscellaneous » Interesting article « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Muztaba Seraji (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 203.91.152.45
Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2005 - 10:37 pm:   

While Sunil Shetty’s team will feature Hrithik Roshan, Abhishek Bachchan Amitabh Bachchan, Vivek Oberoi, Anil Kapoor, Arbaaz Khan, Dino Morea, Diya Mirza, Esha Deol, Fardeen Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Ritesh Deshmukh and Shilpa Shetty.
With the entire Bollywood batting against each other, it remains to be seen who wins the match. But it certainly is a game that everybody would be eagerly awaiting. Here’s all the best to the two teams.

The link is 00110003.htm,http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/18 1_1370595,00110003.htm
It's very nice to see Her and SRK at the same team. Which team do you're going to support then?

Posted From: 203.91.152.45
Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2005 - 10:32 pm:   

Do you read the latest article in Hindustan Times at May 21, 2005. If it is true then we can watch an exciting Cricket Match soon. I can't wait long. The Article is:
Shahrukh_Khan and Suniel Shetty will be leading two teams as captains during the Foundation Celebrity Cricket Match at this year’s IIFA, to be held in Amsterdam next month.
Shahrukh’s team includes Aishwarya Rai, Preity Zinta, Saif Ali Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Urmila Matondkar, David Dhawan, Isha Koppikar, John Abraham, Mahima Chaudhary and Shahid Kapoor.

Arijit Bhattacharya (Aishzone)
Username: Aishzone

Posted From: 61.17.115.6
Posted on Tuesday, April 6, 2004 - 10:15 am:   

Thanks Kryss :-)

Posted From: 202.53.172.185
Posted on Monday, April 5, 2004 - 6:23 pm:   

In Pakistan, Aishwarya Rai rules. The first question thrown at you is invariably: "Kya Aishwarya Rai waqai itni khoobsurat hai [Is Aishwarya Rai really that beautiful]?"

"Uski picture to yahan aise hi bik jaati hai. Acchi ho ya nahi ho... bus usme Aishwarya ki hasi ho [Aishwarya's films always sell here, whether they are good or not, as long as she smiles in the film]," says an ardent Ash fan who also sells Hindi film VCDs.

Source: rediff.com Date: April 05, 2004 10:22 IST

http://inhome.rediff.com/movies/2004/apr/05faisu.h tm

The article is mainly against Video piracy. But unfortunately I can't say against it because all the movies I observed of her is pirated. Hope she will forgive me if she know my present economic condition. But I promise I'll buy original one when my condition will be improved.

David (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 62.160.169.7
Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 12:26 am:   

Awesome!!!

Do not think I'm never happy (that is true though lol) but couldn't you get in touch with the advertiser to have the original? THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!

PS: Longines here has Ash in its ad. She is not famous in France but she is making her way. ;-)

Kryss (Webmaster) (Kryss)
Username: Kryss

Posted From: 66.74.47.157
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 11:47 pm:   

Arijit - thank you for the scan :-) I have placed it online for fans here:

Ash News Scan

Larger version can be seen at:
http://fanclub.aishwaryaworld.com/images/aishu1.jpg

Posted From: 61.17.115.14
Posted on Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 1:33 am:   

Sure Kryss. Plz give me some time. You'll get the scanned page.

Kryss (Webmaster) (Kryss)
Username: Kryss

Posted From: 66.74.39.239
Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 3:42 pm:   

Hey Arijit,

If you (or anyone else) have that article scanned and want to send it to me I will get Simone's / Ash's approval!

In truth, if anyone has any such articles and or covers scanned in that you would like to submit to this website, let me know your email address and I will contact you with info as to where to send them. We are always willing to accept submissions, and I am more than willing to get approval for them :-)

Thanks!

Posted From: 83.154.160.134
Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 10:32 am:   

It's rhetoric figure, you say that you do not want to say something by saying it, by example "I will not say that XXX is a XXX because it is not interesting"

The definition is "Suggesting by deliberately concise treatment that much of significance is omitted"

Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 7:28 am:   

What is preterition? Plz explain

Posted From: 62.160.169.7
Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 2:22 am:   

Thank you Arijit for the quote and the explanation. I hope I shall see the page by myself soon (<- hint for the webmaster lol).
And yes, India can be proud of Aishwarya and the image she gives of her country. India is no more seen as a thirld world country since the mid 90's. There is still a lot to do but it appears this country will be an important one in this century. Ash is the face of India and it is a lovely face.
About your comment on the article, Arijit, you made a nice preterition.

Posted on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 11:48 pm:   

I am fortunate to possess that paper cutting, which appeared in almost all the newspapers in India. As we all know Aishu is also one of the council directors of Sahara India. Sahara India parivar (family) paid rich tributes to Aishu by booking an entire page stating It takes an Indian beauty to make the entire world fall in love with her. Again & again. The page contained Aishu’s impeccable and adorable photograph along with the message from the lady herself! Allow me to quote

I thank all my well-wishers for their consistent love and affection and in future also I need their blessings, since it is always special and the most wonderful moment to be able to make our country and the Indians proud. - Aishwarya Rai

I am sure you will find the scan right here in Aishu's virtual home as soon as Aishu gives a consent to Simone and Kryss to accept contributions from her fans.

Posted on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 10:20 pm:   

Yes I've read that article. People are free to exercise their right of freedom of speech and expression. If you ask me, I won't bother to contradict as long as people don’t loose their sanity. There are some people who try hard to be smart by pretending to have an opinion that defies logic and that is different from rest of us. Such people can be categorized as pseudo intellectuals. There is no point pondering on their statements.

Posted From: 213.36.228.71
Posted on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 3:18 pm:   

It is not really about Ash, it is in fact about India but I would like to know what you think of the opinion of the writer.
http://www.outlookindia.com/full.asp?fodname=20040 216&fname=ash&sid=1

PS: Didn't know about Sahara buying a whole page after Ash did win the Hello Poll, nobody has scanned the paper?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers