Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
How would you guys feel if... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Topic Suggestions » How would you guys feel if... « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

blackbeutysecretsrevealed (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 202.54.51.5
Posted on Sunday, July 24, 2005 - 9:03 pm:   

Shes hot

Steven Thomas NY (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 67.84.57.173
Posted on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 9:53 am:   

yes..i was the one that brought up this idea
i WAS (dont know why i was) a fan of hilary duff
www.hilaryduff.com ..diary on there, shows how she explains her scehdaule as in.."tomorw im going here..blah blah blah"
i brought up this idea not knowing aishwarya had a news letter...the news letter is basically the same thing..if ash had a diary..she wouldnt update it as often ..so a newsletter is the same thing..which really means there is no need for a diary
and guys, the "diary" doesnt expose your personal life.its just used by celebs. to show their day and love for the fans..including their busy scheduales..but aishwarya covers all that in her newsletter...so thats fine enough

Arijit Bhattacharya (Aishzone)
Username: Aishzone

Posted From: 221.134.56.93
Posted on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 9:19 am:   

It does not matter whether some of the big names have some problems working with Aishu. I am sure by the grace of God Aishu is getting good offers and will continue to get so. So I am eagerly looking forward to all her projects. I am sure Aishu will use her incredible intellect and hunch to pick up the right offers. I am sure the professionals she has hired, will help her in doing so. I would like to congratulate them for their good work and I am looking forward for their continued support. :-)

courier (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 24.101.59.127
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2005 - 10:58 pm:   

I don't think that is going to happen. Looking at them on Koffee with Karan it was obvious that damage has been done in their relationship. At one point Ash was actually asking them to give her a chance to speak. It felt as if she was being questioned in public.

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 67.87.101.11
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2005 - 10:20 pm:   

I want to see her in another Sanjay Leela Bhansali film actually but I don't know when that will happen. I think he brings out the best in her. And of course...mostly waiting for The Last Legion.

Margo (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 69.156.106.155
Posted on Saturday, July 9, 2005 - 8:20 pm:   

every single one AR! im really excited to see The Last Legion because shes not playing an indian person :D followed by Mistress Of Spices then Provoked :D

what about you!

AR (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 152.163.100.67
Posted on Saturday, July 9, 2005 - 8:10 pm:   

You all have made good points and you are right...Aishwarya will be incredibly busy because of her hectic upcoming movie schedules.

Thanks for your input! I think it's nice that most of you care about Aishwarya's want of privacy and maintaining that privacy.

Off topic, but out of curiousity, which upcoming movie are you (all) most excited about seeing?

Take care.

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 152.163.100.67
Posted on Saturday, July 9, 2005 - 8:08 pm:   

You all have made good points and you are right...Aishwarya will be incredibly busy because of her hectic upcoming movie schedules.

Thanks for your input! I think it's nice that most of you care about Aishwarya's want of privacy and maintaining that privacy.

Off topic, but out of curiousity, which upcoming movie are you (all) most excited about seeing?

Take care.

Margo (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 64.231.215.154
Posted on Saturday, July 9, 2005 - 12:39 pm:   

I think that would be great...but she is going to have a gruelling schedule here on in and may not be able to post in her diary all the time. But it is certainly a good idea :P

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 67.87.101.11
Posted on Saturday, July 9, 2005 - 10:31 am:   

It would be a great idea but I think the messages she sends via her fan club is all that she can provide for now. She is really really busy all the time. Also, I understand that Ash wants to keep a portion of her life private so it's all good. But yeah, I would definitely appreciate it if she opened a diary.

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 81.153.41.17
Posted on Saturday, July 9, 2005 - 8:44 am:   

Hey AR. Well this topic has come up before, and I kinda said that it would be bad because we've come to like Aishwarya Rai more because she's enigmatic and still full of surprises. I think a diary is not a bad idea, but when you start these things, ppl end up asking for more and more, and well, the lady does need her privacy as I've said times before. lol
I think it's cool we as real well wishers and fans give her love and support and constructive criticism when needed and she appreciates that I'm sure. But I think it's fun as it is. What do you say?

AR (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 205.188.117.71
Posted on Saturday, July 9, 2005 - 8:31 am:   

How would you guys feel if Aishwarya started her own journal or diary about how her day is going, how's she's feeling, what's her in put in whatever, even answer a few answers from her fan (or even clear up rumors), etc. I personally think it would be great and interesting, but highly doubt her people would let her. And she is a busy woman who probably wouldn't have the time to write.

It's just a thought...what do you all think?

Take care.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers