Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
Message boards higacked ! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Board Q & A » Message boards higacked ! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mohammad Awais (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 162.84.132.59
Posted on Wednesday, March 3, 2004 - 1:52 pm:   

many other people post here too. maybe you see Mr/Miss/Mrs. David, Ajit, Mustaba messages here more is because they are providing people with info about the movies ash is doing or wat movies she will be doing etc.

Ramya (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 138.88.34.64
Posted on Wednesday, March 3, 2004 - 6:38 am:   

I think the reason is because not a lot of people know about this! even if you go to any forum, or club you will see only some ppl are talking often. may be the others have no time to come check the messages often.! who knows!
even in my club i always send messages but only some ppl respond to it.
but it doesn't mean the others don't care.
I get a lot of personal mails from my club members saying that they are so happy to be in my club because they are getting a lot of information about aish!

So, this is not a big deal!
Calm down!

and welcome!

Ramya
http://www.aishfanclub.tk

Muztaba Seraji (Seraji)
Username: Seraji

Posted From: 202.53.172.182
Posted on Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 5:12 pm:   

The same question came in my mind. In my opinion Aishwarya won't be pleased much to observe this situation.
And Dear Ashish you admit its not possible for them whom you mentioned name to prevent others from posting here. Then its objectionable to use the term "Hijack" on us. Please Don't think I personally attack on you. I just point out your mistake. Even you post message after a long time interval.

Arijit Bhattacharya (Aishzone)
Username: Aishzone

Posted From: 61.17.115.6
Posted on Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 8:21 am:   

This site is

For Aishu's fans
Of Aishu's fans and may I say
By Aishu & her fans

I am sure her fans don't need any invitation to be part of this wonderful world.

David (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 83.154.104.125
Posted on Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 12:13 am:   

Welcome Ashish!

You are right, we are just a few to express our opinion so feel free to post here!!

Nell Mai (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 210.64.167.60
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2004 - 11:36 pm:   

Ashish

I'm Ash's fan too,but last time I visited here is a month ago,(another reason is I'm a new baby fo Ash and one month ago my english is poor enough to scare away forigner hahaha)why?cause here is poor than another main but not offical and authorize site in fact,some site admit even update everyday,but here,I'm afeard not,even half-month haven't one update.

I can understand the Kryss have to considerate the correct of any update cause this is the Ash's own site.but I think it's can be better

Just like Ash's word To be important is nice but more important is to be nice

This is the center site of Ash,maybe it's can be more gorgeous.

BTW I think a lot of Ash's fan maybe don't realize,I knew it about three days HAHA ! Ash will read message board so I will promote it on other fans site !

Ashish (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 18.251.6.79
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2004 - 6:21 pm:   

Don't you think that these message borads are literally hijacked by only a few people countable on fingers? I don't mean to be offensive but Mr/Miss/Mrs. David, Ajit, Mustaba etc. are only people who speak for 90% of times among themselves. I know that anybody else like me can also do, but it seems ridiculous that only these people keep it occupied. Aren't other fans aware of this site, or or they have better things to do then sit here all day? Though, I must admit that I get real entertainment from their musings and comments. Of course, I am too Aish's fan. And I would like to compliment Kryss for his promt responses.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers