Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
Aish: Eye color Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Board Q & A » Aish: Eye color « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 68.221.87.243
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2005 - 7:38 am:   

Let me also mention that some people have eye color that changes with their mood, like a mood ring. I don't know the medical or scientific name for it, but I've known a person whose eye color changes: red, blue, green, brown, grey, even a purple hue - depending on their mood. I've heard of other who have this interesting trait. I'm assuming it's quite rare, but consider this when judging Rai's eye color.

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 68.221.87.243
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2005 - 7:33 am:   

It really doesn't matter, her eye color; however, consider that some peoples' eye color, hair texture and even skin tone change 'naturally', without enhancement, from childhood to adult-hood. It's because, despite our individual racial and ethnic classifications, there are varying ethnic frequencies in most of our (globally speaking) bloodlines that go back generations.

Let's just be glad that she has eyes to see with.

Muztaba Seraji (Seraji)
Username: Seraji

Posted From: 203.91.152.51
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 - 7:26 am:   

Its beyond tolerance limit that anyone came here and leave message to prove that she is a liar and much more. Those who think themselves as Genetic Engineer or something a learned one and tried to prove its impossible to be blue-green eyed, for them: For thousands of years people from each corner of the world came India or tried there best to come here. And they became Indian day after day. So every people here hold every types of characteristics of Gene and may flourish at any person although his immediate parents doesn't hold so. And her eye color is same to her Grandpa.
At her biography section it is told. Again it was told at Fact or Fiction. Till some person tried again and again posted here to prove she is fake. So from any post here whatever the content is will be deleted. If it goes worse the whole thread will be deleted.

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 71.49.121.86
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2005 - 11:18 am:   

hey guys! i am not sure but i think aishu has brown eyes because in some pics her eyecolor is radically different like from light light blue to hazel then olive green.also i saw some of her earlier movies and she has brown eyes. i am not saying she isn't beautiful but she sort of looks plain with brown eyes.she is still the most gorgeous.

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 82.168.72.187
Posted on Thursday, November 17, 2005 - 8:28 am:   

Omg I cant believe this discussion. She has naturally green eyes and she was born with it.
The childhood pics are too indistinct to tell what color it really is and besides eye color always changes after getting older no matter what race. They could never keep up faking her true eye color for so long and you always can tell if eyes wear lenses. There are so many ppl with black hair and green eyes, she's just luck that the rest of her is perfect.
And one other thing I wanted to say is her whole appearance truly is amazing.
India is rightly proud representing someone flawless such as her.

Michael Alexander Kearsley (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 84.43.43.145
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 3:53 pm:   

People with blue eyes only have pigment in the cells of the iris whereas people with other colours also have an outer layer of melanin - small amounts of melanin in the outer layer will result in grey, green or hazel eyes and where the pigment is thick in some places and thin in others will cause eyes which appear greenish (mixtures of yellow, blue and brown tending to give a greenish effect).

Michael Alexander Kearsley (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 84.43.43.145
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 3:52 pm:   

Usually people in childhood and adolescence tend to get darker - up until the age of 12 I had light blond hair and it gradually went sandy and then darker blond and eventually in my 20's went the nut colour it is now, my eyebrows and eyelashes were a sort of mousy colour when I was very young and in my 20's went more a sort of chesnut colour and when I was very young I had blue eyes and they went a sort of mixture of colours that has a sort of greenish effect.

It is very unusual for brown eyes to go green, grey or blue in childhood and even in later life they more commonly turn yellow - damage to the outer layer of the eye can cause the eye to change colour, the singer David Bowie has one light brown eye and one blue eye, the blue one went blue after he was hit in the eye during a fight when a teenager.

Sabrina Khan (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 195.93.21.103
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2005 - 8:39 am:   

hiya people,
i just think its such a waste of time deliberating what color ash' eyes are. i mean so what, at the end of the day shes beautiful and im certain she has light eyes. my eye color has changed dramatically since i was a kid, cant that happen to her too? }}}

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 81.153.20.8
Posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 12:53 am:   

mmm yeah, they are blue green lol

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 70.49.88.93
Posted on Monday, May 9, 2005 - 8:33 pm:   

yeah my friend has like gorgeous brown eyes, they are extremely light and you would think that she is wearing contacts. the thing is she is lol but they are clear ;) but i still have no doubt in my mind that her eyes are green-blue. mostly green i assume :-)

rapunkzale (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 210.185.12.190
Posted on Monday, May 9, 2005 - 8:26 pm:   

I think she wears contact lenses? You can sorta tell in some close up pics. You can sort of see the edge of the contact on her right eye in this picture http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/closeups/cash21.jpg but who knows maybe she just wears clear contacts? Regardless of any of that she still has gorgeous eyes (look great any color) and a beautiful face

Margo (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 64.231.227.143
Posted on Sunday, May 1, 2005 - 10:10 am:   

my friend has green eyes in the summer and they change to brown in the winter. she could have blue green eyes, its just that maybe they are more green than blue.

as some people have said, her eye color probably changed as she got older because for some that does happens, some even have different color eyes(one could be grey another green lol). but i have a feeling that they really are blue at times but most of the time are green. some people are just born with amazing eyes, like this little boy i saw at church today. his eyes are the brightest blue color in the world, i even thought i was seeing things but my mom saw the same thing too lol

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 64.231.210.147
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2005 - 4:01 pm:   

i think its craziness that she has blue/green eyes. craziness in a good way though. i mean thats only something that god can do!

anotherfan (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 69.111.56.123
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2005 - 12:31 pm:   

fyi, if you look closely to her childhood picture, it seemed that the quality of the picture was not that great nor the lighting. and there are some people, who's eye colors can change as they get older, and there are also people who change eye colors according to what they wear (clothes), and if her eyes were brown, there's no way that if you were put contacts over brown eyes to make them seem lighter and have it appear natural. i've also looked at a couple of pictures where her eye colors were different, and if you look at the ones where they were green, her skin ton is lighter too. But if you look at the blue ones, her skin tone looked a bit darker... if you haven't figured it out, lighting effects eye colors and skin tones. But for the final time, her eyes are blue green.

id (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 202.123.248.2
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 - 3:30 am:   

I have nothing to say anything else , but I need to say that AISHWARIYA Rai is the most beautiful woman in the world. Allah has given him the beauty that has awarded to some special people.
I like you Aish!I wish to pass some moments with you. Hope Allah will be pleased to make
my dream over....

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 24.155.148.20
Posted on Saturday, March 19, 2005 - 11:01 am:   

hey just stop arguing she has tru blues okay, and if she didn't everybody would know by now

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 81.89.4.224
Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2005 - 6:22 am:   

Hello, people! My eyes are blue-grey-green. It is possible.

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 81.153.42.49
Posted on Saturday, February 19, 2005 - 8:00 am:   

I've met the woman for god's sake. I've had a close up of those eyes-my sister wears contacts...i can tell when someone's wearing them a mile off. SHE DEFINITELY DOES NOT wear contacts. Sorry guys...that's her natural eye colour-blue green.

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 81.153.42.49
Posted on Saturday, February 19, 2005 - 7:57 am:   

it's biologically known, eye colour can appear different depending on the angle at which light hits and is reflected from the eye pigment. So it is PERFECTLY possible for her eye colour to"change colour" although the pigment is not itself changing, it's the angle of the light that is. Her pigment is blue-green in colour. Period.
Hope i was of some help. It is also thought that ash wears brown contacts sometimes, to make her eyes look darker for roles.

Muztaba Seraji (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 203.91.152.54
Posted on Friday, February 18, 2005 - 11:12 am:   

So far I can remember She didn't use contact lens in the film Josh to match with the character. In other cases she used contact lens for the same reason.
Her real eyes are Blue-Green. See the following section Personal Info, ASH'S EYES

TIMARA (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Friday, February 18, 2005 - 9:19 am:   

it is obvious that ASH WERES CONTACTS
HELLOOO NOONE CAN HAVE EYES THAT CHNAGE COLOUR.
MISS WORLD PAGENT - GREY
IN HER FILM - AURO PYAR HO GAYA - IT WAS BLUE/GREY
OTHERS FILM DEVDAS - BLUE
JOSH - GREEN/ LIGHT BLUE WITH GREEN
JEANS/ BLUE / GREY AND A BIT GREEN
KYON HO GYAN NA - A BIT DARK BLUE
TAAL - HAZEL IN SOME SCENES
MOHABETE - DARK

OBVIOUSLY SHE WEARS CONTACTS AND IF DIRECTORS WANT HER TO HAVE DARK EYE THEN SHE SHOULD WERE CONTACTS. BUT IN SOME FILMS SHE KEEPS WEREIN CONTACTS AND NOONE KNOWS HER REAL EYES. IF SHE HAS BLUE, GREEN OR GREY THEN WHY BOTHER WAERNING CONTACTS, AT LEAST SHE SHOULD SHOW HER REAL EYE COLOUR IN ONE OF HER FILMS. PERHAPS SHE GETS EXPENSIVE CONTACTS THAT DONT LOOK TO FAKE LIKE OTHER ACTRESS DOES.
FACT - EYE COLOUR CANT CHANGE BETWEEN FILMS AS WELL AS TIME

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 65.25.143.55
Posted on Thursday, February 17, 2005 - 9:40 pm:   

S, what color are her eyes and does she use contacts??

ivan kk (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 203.187.209.59
Posted on Saturday, December 18, 2004 - 7:21 am:   

Ash's eyes are definitely greyish green..if you zoom in some of her childhood pics you can see that the colour is definitely different from others in the photos..i have many european friends and in many old childhood photos their eyes look brown becouse of the bad lighting and the age of the photos..also in many ash photos her eye colour changes from different angle..i remember the first photos after the accident (the one where she is wearing diamonds and lighting the diya) the close ups show a ligt green while far off pics look brown..so i think we should put this debate to rest

elder dogon (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 4.245.75.7
Posted on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 4:17 am:   

{arial,helvetica,}Looking at a few of her personal photos I have, and it's strange indeed. In two of them her eyes are definetly a blueish green/silver but in one the light has an effect when she isn't looking directly at the camera and they appear to be a brown...I would have to say from these photos her eyes are definetly a silver. The quality of the pictures and the angle means everything in the way her eyes turn out. The picture when they are brown, is a shot from the side shows directly through the pupil and they appear golden. But all the pictures from directly in front they are definetly a silver/hazel color. I know how bad it must be to be somewhat like her. Still waiting tonight and hope we talk soon Ash. Signed - Dogon not a real name but you should know who

Eiram uk (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 82.36.145.215
Posted on Sunday, September 26, 2004 - 8:43 am:   

how can u donate ur eyes to an eye bank? i don't get it????

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 217.227.253.183
Posted on Saturday, September 18, 2004 - 10:38 am:   

I�m sure that aish has contact lenses, because in her childhood pictures she has brown eyes.

annie (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 213.42.2.28
Posted on Saturday, September 4, 2004 - 10:57 am:   

Oh really i did'nt know abt this at all. I heard that she will donate her eyes but i really did'nt know that she already donated. N E way thats really a good deed if it is the truth. God will Bless u hundred folds ash. U are indeed a great human being on this earth. I love u ash.

Krishna (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 82.36.164.34
Posted on Thursday, July 29, 2004 - 3:35 am:   

HI!

It said in the cinebliz international magazine that aish had donated her eyes to an eye bank and now she wears contacts.

And how is it possible aish was born with brown eyes and changed over the years?}

annie (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 195.229.241.169
Posted on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 8:42 pm:   

sounds funny and unbelievable ! he he
Even I have light brown eyes now and also I had when i was born, but i am really surprised y it did'nt change now to grey - green.
N E Way i guess it did'nt work for me like it did for yours.
Well its all God's creation.

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 69.192.84.76
Posted on Sunday, June 13, 2004 - 6:36 pm:   

u can be born with brown eyes and it can change later on as u get older same goes for you hair color it happen to me i was born with brown eyes and within a few yrs it changed to green-blue and got even brighter as i got older, so i know this for a fact.
Annie its safe to use contacts but u have to keep them clean to avoid any infection.

Annie Varghese (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 195.229.241.180
Posted on Saturday, June 5, 2004 - 9:03 pm:   

Hi Guys,

Whatever be the colour of ash's eyes. They are simply beautiful eyes and offcourse they are natural i guess. Sometimes i guess she does use cosmetic lenses which i guess we all like to use. Infact i am hunting for a lense which has natural colour and little shade of chestnut cos i have chestnut long hair. I am crazy for contact lenses which really change ur looks. i am crazy for lenses but have'nt tried yet cos i am scared of getting eye infection. Hey guys have n e one tried cosmetic contact lenses and if so is it safe ?. Ash if u are reading this mssg pls let me know whether i can overcome my fear and start using contact lenses.

bye
Annie

Prashant (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 65.93.217.173
Posted on Saturday, June 5, 2004 - 2:27 pm:   

ok i hope this can help clear up any doubt. i met Ash on May 16 at the Toronto Breathless Concert, (that's right...i still can't believe it!) and when i saw her eyes, they were definitely green. i have no idea if she put green-enhanced contact lenses...but they were for sure green. unbelievably beautiful eyes nonetheless... you can check out this link http://www.aishwarya-forever.com/fanzone/encounter s/prashant-bhtoronto.html it has two pictures, but you can't really see in either one whether they're green..but trust me when you are standing like 2 feet away from her..they looked pretty green to me!

MuFan (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 160.96.97.251
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 6:13 pm:   

Ash eye colour are naturally grey green. I've seen her use colours like violet, dark blue etc to make them more dramatic especially for commercials and magazine spreads. So what's the big deal. Every major Hollywood star uses contacts at some point to enhance their eyes. Its just like make-up.

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 62.255.64.10
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 1:26 pm:   

I READ THT THT SHE PUTS COLOURED CONTACTS IN TO ENHANCE HER EYE COLOUR OH WELL IF SHE WANA ENHANCE HER EYE COLOUR DEN OH WELL I THINK HER EYE COLOUR MUS B HAZEL OR SUMFIN NOT BLU GREEn

Manu (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 195.92.67.209
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 12:27 pm:   

I always wondered the same ya know..

brown eyes are beautiful so i dont see why aish doesnt admit to them! shes gorgeous regardless to the color of her eyes.. i mean look @ mohabbatein where she had brown eyes, she looked so natural and gorgeous!

ive seen the advert aishwarya short first when she was a kid.. the pencils one.. she had light brown eyes na.. and then her childhood pics as well, she has light brown eyes... all of a sudden they turned blue hehe..

neway shes pretty regardless!

ramya (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 141.156.185.188
Posted on Friday, March 5, 2004 - 1:11 pm:   

That's an educated guess! But i would like to learn it from Kryss after talking to aish about it. So, that when somebody talk bad about Aish i can link them to this site and say that aishwarya herself said it's her original color.
See, that is the reason for me to bring this topic!

Ramya
http://www.aishfanclub.tk

vinay (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 12.72.132.166
Posted on Thursday, March 4, 2004 - 9:52 am:   

hi ramya and nell

Femina magazine in 1994 had printed an aritle on aishwary rai after she was crowned miss world . On that issue her childhood and adolosence pictures were shown. If any of you have that magazines or that picture, can you please inform me or scan and display it, then everything would be clear

vinay

Nell Mai (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 211.74.226.42
Posted on Wednesday, March 3, 2004 - 7:46 am:   

HI Ramya
yes,I think it's cause the light,to take a star pic is very different from take family pic you know,and the pic is very old,30 years right ?so the quality of pic wasn't good as now
Here is Ash's childhood,you can't see her color clean but you can find the color is very light and a little blue
http://www.aishwarya-forever.com/photos/images/chi ldhood/childhood0018.jpg

here is the teenage pic,see it's real blue-green color
http://www.aishwarya-forever.com/photos/images/chi ldhood/childhood0028.jpg

More childhood pics here,she is very adorbale baby indeed
http://www.aishwarya-forever.com/photos/images/chi ldhood/index.html

David (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 62.160.169.7
Posted on Wednesday, March 3, 2004 - 7:11 am:   

If I can give my opinion, I'd just like to say that it is very hard to trust a pict alone, everything is a matter of light.
For the recent picts, most of them are being "photoshoped" before publishing so it is difficult to rely on them either (and I mean not only Ash's).

my 0.2�

Ramya (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 138.88.34.64
Posted on Wednesday, March 3, 2004 - 6:58 am:   

I have a question for Aish manager: Simone, webmaster Kryss and other moderators.
I know that Aish eye color is blue-green. But why is it that when she was young her eye color was brown? This is not possible! I would like to know if you can ask Aish herself to explain this!
Don't think i am not trusting Aish. Yes, i trust her very very much! But still, i look at this matter with open mind.
I am hearing a lot of ppl talking bad about this i just can't take it anymore. I feel that there has to be a reason why!
So, please clarify this!
Thank you!

Aish childhood photo: http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v43/ramya/aish .jpg

Aish now: http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v43/ramya/Khak ee-132.jpg

Margo (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 67.70.94.54
Posted on Friday, October 7, 2005 - 4:27 pm:   

they are blue-green.

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Wednesday, October 5, 2005 - 12:36 pm:   

are her eyes really blue or contacts

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers