Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
I'm a new fan of ASH! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » New Members » I'm a new fan of ASH! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Piero 72 (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 80.104.163.196
Posted on Friday, February 10, 2006 - 8:24 am:   

I'm an Italian boy...my name's Piero...I wanted to only say how much you you are fantastic Aishwarya... as soon as I have seen to you, my eyes are illuminati..il my HEART e' filled up of joy in observing this fantastic girl... the six only girl who has never seen while still alive mine, that she has provoked in me many of those emotions, than then is sunto of one the life...Thanks Aishwarya,thanks a lot

Margo (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 70.49.91.47
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2005 - 10:27 am:   

hehe you mean Bride and Prejudice ;) dont worry min...after years of hearing Ash's name I too was hit by a ton of bricks this year...and is now on a mission to see and collect every Ash movie, and magazines, etc LOL

anor kulak (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 68.221.87.243
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2005 - 6:43 am:   

After two years of by chance reading of articles and randomly seeing her mentioned online, I finally see the video for Kajra Re and am, NOW, on a quest to see every Aishwarya movie, as well as many, many more Bollywood films both old and new. The films are so exciting to watch! I didn't even make the connection that it was her starting in "Pride and Prejudice".

Go Aishwarya!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers
Screensavers
Suggestion Box
My Links
Contact Me

PRIVACY  |  TERMS OF SERVICE