Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
You Are the best Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » New Members » You Are the best « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rekha (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 219.64.156.155
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 10:37 pm:   

GREAT NEWS FOR ALL OF U GUYS !

the two magical words which r mostly search on net in the WORLD are yaa u all guessed it right
"AISHWARYA RAI" may be these were happining whn i use to check for info regarding her oooooops!
just kidding! yaa excatly but now i think searches will become less because of her official site!

Rekha (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 219.64.156.155
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 10:30 pm:   

meeeeeeee toooooooo sarita long while my 1998 my friens use too ask me rekha wht would u do if u meet her personally i use to say tht i'll not survive in this world i can't see her face to face but now thankx to kryss, mohemmed, arjit,& every back bone of this website thnkx every one luv u v.much that after reading her newsletters that i came to know that SHE TREATS EACH ONE HER FANS (INCLUDING U & ME SARITA) as her friends thankx mainly ASH IS BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE SHE HAS A BEAUTIFUL HEART THAT REFLECTION IS ONLY HER OUTER BEAUTY THAT'S WHY SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFULEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD & NOW AFTER AFTER READING HER NEWSLETTERS I CAN BE CONFIDENT THAT I WONT HAPPEN IF I MEET HER BUT FAINT!oooooops! anyway SARITA WILL U BE MY FRIEND ? I ALREADY HAVE A FRIEND NAMED "SARITA" WHOM HATES ASH ATLEAST NOW I CAN SAY HER A PERSON WITH SAME NAME OF URS LUVS AISHWARYA LIKE HEAVENS!

THANK HEAVENS!

Sarita (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 205.188.117.12
Posted on Monday, February 14, 2005 - 2:55 pm:   

If i could meet Aishwarya that would be the happiest day of my life. I dream of meeting her. I think she is so pretty. She is a great actress. I am her #1 fan

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers