Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
The most attractive and elegant women!!! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Aishwarya Polls » The most attractive and elegant women!!! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

amit (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2004 - 9:31 am:   

Aishu is loosing in the both competition. We have to vote more to Aishu win.So lets vote http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/grand_finale2004 /mujeratractiva.html?pantalla=mujeratractiva
http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/grand_finale2004 /mujerelegante.html?pantalla=mujerelegante

Muztaba Seraji (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2004 - 10:37 am:   

Oh God No. Its to much sad. Come on everybody try heart and soul. Is it possible for us to see that she is defeating to those who have no ability to become the nail of her toe in any aspect. Its an opportunity to prove our love to her. Vote as much as possible and alos circulate it every people. We have a little amount of time (Upto January 14) and we can vote after every 10 min.Please do something.

Posted on Friday, December 31, 2004 - 11:04 am:   

Now its ok...

Posted on Friday, December 31, 2004 - 2:48 pm:   

Aishu is winning!!!

Posted on Saturday, January 1, 2005 - 12:23 am:   

She is loosing again. Don't give loose. Nothing is impossible

Posted on Saturday, January 1, 2005 - 6:49 am:   

She's Lagging again. Be serious

Posted on Saturday, January 1, 2005 - 8:44 am:   

Oh no! The Difference increases at Attractive Pole to 125(Lagging). Take it serious. The difference increases Geometrically. But if we try heart and soul then nothing is impossible.

Posted on Saturday, January 1, 2005 - 1:21 pm:   

Aishwarya is loosing so we have to vote more. We need 300 votes to be same as andrea

Rohit (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Saturday, January 1, 2005 - 4:36 pm:   

This is just sad, ash haters please stay out of this forum. if you don't like her then why waste ur supposedly precious time (i guess u have a lot of time on hand) on something which u dislike. If you think andreaa, whoever she is, is more attractive that's totally cool go vote for her we are not forcing you to vote for aishwarya. I personally feel Aishwarya is absolutely gorgeous and truly the most beautiful woman so i'll vote for her!

Mansi (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Saturday, January 1, 2005 - 4:44 pm:   

(Some word is omitted although it is not vulgar. Just to stop chaos)
Vote who you want to vote for nobody is twisting your arm. We choose to vote for Ash because we want to so if whoever can't accept that then tough. Don't come to an Aishwarya fan posting area and wonder y people r voting for Aishwarya.

Muztaba Seraji (Seraji)
Username: Seraji

Posted on Saturday, January 1, 2005 - 5:31 pm:   

There is some people who always want to make some chaos eveywhere. So leave them. If you want to answer them then they will to make chaos. So its better not to give answer. We've to go a long way. She is now leading but can lag at any time. So concentrate at future such as how to vote more, inform more people etc. so that she wont get lagging again. I've deleted such messages which can make more chaos at her virtual home may be among them those also deleted who are her fans and answer in favor of her. Please dont misunderstand me.

KeithMiller (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Saturday, January 1, 2005 - 7:55 pm:   

Hello, I am not as familiar with Aishwarya but I can tell from these wonderful pictures she is a very striking, beautiful lady. Wow!! I can understand why so many vote for her.

I am an Andrea Corr fan and I want you all to know that not all her fans are like this. I wish you all luck with The Most Elegant Poll ... but not the Most Attractive poll lol!!! I have to remain loyal to Andy Pandy

I hope you understand!

Happy voting and Happy New Year!

Posted on Saturday, January 1, 2005 - 8:04 pm:   

Ah see I new it was just a few bad eggs. There's no reason we can't be civil about this. Thank you Keith for your lovely post. I completely understand. good luck.

Posted on Saturday, January 1, 2005 - 9:11 pm:   

Who said anything about cheating. I've been at it for 12 hours and counting waiting my 15 mins to vote once. gosh if anything it's just dedication on our part. Many Western people may not know about her but she is one of the most recognized personalities in Asia and well known in the USA and UK as well.

Posted on Saturday, January 1, 2005 - 10:50 pm:   

They allow voting every 10-15 minutes. Those are the rules so nothing is wrong with that. What do you think will happen if we don't look "desperate" as you say and vote every 15 mins? She will lose because other people r following the rules and voting every 10 minutes. I voted like mad in weekly and monthly along with many others to get her into both yearly polls so forgive me if I don't let all of our hard work go to waste.

Posted on Saturday, January 1, 2005 - 11:57 pm:   

Please try to concentrate on voting and make plan how can she win. Even a baby can understand its not cheating because in the polls regulation there is clearly written you can vote after every 10 or 15 min. Its just irritating us. Keep voting and try to circulate this among people.
Here I'd like to add two things.
One: Never let satisfaction to come in mind. First she was in lagging but at present she is in leading. So it is not impossible for others to come in leading again. So always keep alert until January 14.
Two: Never get disappointed. If you become sure she is loosing but keep voting as much as possible. The winning or loosing is not our hand but we should try upto last.

natasha (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Sunday, January 2, 2005 - 12:56 am:   

I think we can relax now she has a huge lead!

Posted on Sunday, January 2, 2005 - 5:13 am:   

She is laggaing again with 167 votes. We've given loose again. The target is hard but not unreachable. Try heart and soul.

Posted on Sunday, January 2, 2005 - 6:29 am:   

The lagging crosses 500+ Its our fault.However nothing is impossible. Try and try again upto last.

Posted on Sunday, January 2, 2005 - 9:09 am:   

Maybe after 6 or 7 hour she will be same as andrea because yesterday andrea has 300 votes more than aishu and after oops she was winning. so dont waist the 10 mins vote and vote

Natasha (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Sunday, January 2, 2005 - 6:56 pm:   

oh no this is sad. Maybe we should give up on this poll Andrea looks too tough.

Posted on Sunday, January 2, 2005 - 8:02 pm:   

May be she cant win. But we've to our duty. As her fan we've some responsibilities to her. So we'd fight upto last.
I found one Natasha at Andrea's poll asking to vote for her. Are you she?

Natasha (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Sunday, January 2, 2005 - 8:03 pm:   

no that wasnt me

Vejay (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Sunday, January 2, 2005 - 11:03 pm:   

how can rai be losing??? who is this girl Andrea? Ive never heard of her.

Ilse (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Monday, January 3, 2005 - 12:41 am:   

Andrea Corr, is the lead singer of the Band named "The Corrs" try listening to some songs of them I think you will like it!

shelly (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Monday, January 3, 2005 - 8:17 am:   

dont give up
we can do it
keep voting and go to other website (bollywood) like planetbollywood.com or bollywoodworld.com and let others know about it
go on different websites and tell them
we can do it and i am sure
dnt loose before we have lost

kammal (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Monday, January 3, 2005 - 8:20 am:   

aishwary is sooo better than the rest
vote people i agree with shelly we should forward thew hello magazine link to other websites so come on everyon do it
send others this website and tell them to vote 4 ash

Vejay (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Monday, January 3, 2005 - 8:46 am:   

I think we should just give up on this and concentrate on most elegant.

Posted on Monday, January 3, 2005 - 10:38 am:   

There is plenty of time (Upto January 14). I'm completely agree with shelly, dont loose before we have lost.
But its also true we've to concentrate on most elegant. She become gradually lagging. Keep in mind you can vote both the poll at the same time.

Shelly (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Monday, January 3, 2005 - 11:11 am:   

nooo if u are going to vote on miss elegant one you might as well vote for most attractive. Just vote for both
we can win
we have lots of days left
IF EVERYONE IS GOING TO VOTE FOR MISS ELAGANT THEN WE ARE GOING TO LOOSE MOST ATTRACTIVE BY A HUG TOTAL AND DNT FORGET THAT ASH WAS THE MOST ATTRACTIVE WOMEN 4 2003. SO VOTE FOR BOTH AND SPREAD THE WORD AROUND

yogesh (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Monday, January 3, 2005 - 11:14 am:   

hey guys shelly is right
vote for both coz aish was winner of most attractive women 4 2003. We are ahead for miss elegant and no we have to catch up on miss attractive. so vote for both it only takes 10 secs.

Posted on Monday, January 3, 2005 - 11:23 am:   

i am really sad that ever1 is not voting for most attractive. we need to catch up so please i request every1 to stop worrying about elagant and vote for most attractive as well. we have leading for most elagent and we can do the same for most attractive. i know we can soo hurry on the voting.

swashi (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Monday, January 3, 2005 - 11:28 am:   

put the polls on other websites so more ppl know to vote for aishwary

nandani (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Monday, January 3, 2005 - 11:35 am:   

ash is catching up on attractive pole but we need more and more. Pple concentrate more on most attractive now. we can do it and if we all try it can work. another vote for ash. tell others to vote for her.

kim (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Monday, January 3, 2005 - 12:27 pm:   

i cnt belive this ash's fan are not supporting her. why has everybody stopped voting for attractive 2004. this is really bad and stupid. stop worrying too much about elegant and worry about attractive. if 200 vote can be added in just 1 hour then why arent u guys voting for attractive. ash is still stuck on 8200 votes. we arent her fans if we were we would be able to do something. think bout it and votee

Gupa (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Monday, January 3, 2005 - 6:22 pm:   

andrea keeps increasing her lead over rai-lets just concentrate on most elegant and concede the most attractive.

Hadji (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Monday, January 3, 2005 - 11:04 pm:   

this is terrible lets just give up on this.I'm afraid this is impossible rai's keeps getting farther and farther behind.The Corrs have over 20,000 websites so how can we possibly win:-(

amara (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Tuesday, January 4, 2005 - 1:52 am:   

look girlz and guyz. andrea's totla is gettin big coz all of us have lost hope. its kind of our fault coz in the beginning we thought we couldnt do it and many of ash's fans stoped voting on the attractive poll. if andreas has so mnay websites we can as well let others know. if you no any other websites that are popular or any bollywood websites then link the attractive and elagant poll to those websites. it will help and maybe we can catch up. dnt disappoint more. we have finally catched up on elegant and now add more votes for attractive. we still have many more days left and we can do it if we want to.

sundip (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Tuesday, January 4, 2005 - 1:54 am:   

ok i agree, we might as well try
come on it might work. i have already tld other websites about the polls so spread the news to everyone

Posted on Tuesday, January 4, 2005 - 2:16 am:   

why is everyone loosing hope. we were almost 100 votes behind most elegant. but now we have already added too many votes that we are about 250 votes ahead. i dont no why everone has forgotten attractive. i am really sad that her fans have lost hope. if u like ash and are her true fans u will still support on not just 1 but both her polls. why are some ppl saying to concentrate on just elegant. u have to wait for 10 minutes to post another vote so u might as well vote attractive. it makes scence and u no it does!

sunna (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Tuesday, January 4, 2005 - 2:21 am:   

i love ash and am her no1 true fan and i am not going to forget the attractive poll. we can as well show that we arent loosers, well i aint. i am going to vote 4 both and i rekon we can catch up. we have overnight and if everybody puts as much effort as they have 4 elgant i think we can win both.

Narwa (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Thursday, January 6, 2005 - 5:27 pm:   

well now we are even farther behind Andrea-all hope is lost i'm afraid-this is such sad news!

Rohit (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Saturday, January 8, 2005 - 12:02 pm:   

God damn people vote in the elegant section!
shes only leading by 100 votes now

ash_fan (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Sunday, January 9, 2005 - 1:23 am:   

she's behind in both polls now! we have until friday to make her win! as an ash fan, it is your duty 2 vote!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers
Screensavers
Suggestion Box
My Links
Contact Me

PRIVACY  |  TERMS OF SERVICE