Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
Aish just emailed me!!!! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Aishwarya Rai » Aish just emailed me!!!! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

punam (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 210.87.251.107
Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 11:05 pm:   

I think I am kind and I dont know what
people think what ever I am trying to
have good time how about u

punam (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 210.87.251.107
Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 10:59 pm:   

hi I am punam I am have finished my
eaxgam alrady and I am having bad time}}}

Margo (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 64.231.220.20
Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 7:26 pm:   

alright people im taking a leave until thurs...i must study like madd for my exam, so ill see you all on thurs :-)

ViNrYu (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 193.248.173.125
Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 2:32 pm:   

Ok Muztaba Seraji, thanks for your advice, but don't worry, I just wrote these posts to haters and to see the other fans's opinion. And now, it's over. As you said, I have no more time to waste with them, and I perfectly know it. I don't spend my time quarrelling with anybody I reassure you . It only was a, how can I say in English, simple "discontent" (lol I'm not sure of this word..)

So you see, there is no longer problem

Arijit Bhattacharya (Aishzone)
Username: Aishzone

Posted From: 61.246.11.104
Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 1:56 pm:   

Hey guys what's going on?

I understand that most of my young friends are preparing for their exams. Best of Luck to all of you :-)

Congrats Vincent for being the lucky one and as usual I am jealous. Belated Happy Birthday :-)

Muztaba I really like your virtual family concept and Steven you guessed right about my work.

Nishen (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 196.207.32.253
Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 8:10 am:   

haha I agree Mr Seraji, Time and Energy are too precious to be wasted on haters. That energy and time can be very usefull when it's put to good intent and action. Love you Ash

Muztaba Seraji (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 203.91.152.40
Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 7:12 am:   

C'mon Vincent, you're wasting your time and space in this board. You see I dont use my e-mail id while posting message here. The main reason is beacuse I received several mails containing edited pictures of her (Ash). Can you believe it? They're wasting times and strength just to prove that how silly she is? So I decided not to write my e-mail address here. I don't advice you to do so but its better if you can realize before open mail then select it as Junk/Spam and if you open it then select the e-mail id, copy it and paste it at block sender option. Finish. Do you know how many haters club there are in web. Do you think is it matter of even to think about it. If you find any street dog barking at road side while you're walking, do you start quarrel with it why it was barking at you even if you have much leisure time. It is same here.

Duke (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 62.183.50.164
Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 11:43 am:   

I'm agree with you Vincent. We must to be kind to everybody who loves us and who we love.But stupid people don't understand it, well it is their's problems. We love Ash, Ash loves us.
Balance and harmony.Dream not bad , then more we are dream that more our's dreams come true.
I am join to your words Vincent.

Posted From: 193.248.172.187
Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 7:01 am:   

Well Duke, sorry,I don't know when we can see it,and in French Guiana,I can wait much more time than you to see the movie..

Concerning haters,I think real fans (like we all)REALLY don't care about their words (jealousy or nastiness), on the contrary..WE LOVE ASH EVEN MORE!Nobody can prevent us from loving her...She is marvellous...

I don't know if there's a link with my last words but I recently understood a thing: when we meet new people, in a certain way, we more or less take part on their life, even for a short time.Don't you think people should make an effort to give and let them a very good impression?so..be kind, nice etc and the world'll be better,it's just a dream (I dream maybe too much..).Anyway, we always must be really really kind with people we love and who love us no? And don't care about stupid people..there is no use..

Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 6:24 am:   

Hi everybody! To Vincent: I believe that you have got real answer from Ash, because she loves her fans and when she has a free minute to look at her mail box she answers to people who love and support her.
Can anybody say to me when "Last Legion" will be realized?

simmyrai75 (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 60.49.116.160
Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 5:41 am:   

Ooops sorry muztaba, I think I wrote an out off topic message. just wanted give a little introduction abt me and I got carried away.sorry again.

Posted From: 60.49.116.160
Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 5:33 am:   

Hi steve, margo, & ors

Looks like everyone here in the family are very much younger then me.I'm 30 plus

I have finished my dregree in law. Will be graduating in August this year. Really looking forward for that.In order for me to practice law in my country I had to have CLP.It's a professional paper similar to BAR exams in UK. CLP stand's fo Certificate in Legal Practise.Out of 1,000 student who sat for the exams only 300 cleared last year. so you could see how tough the exams are.I'm doing it on part time basis.I hardly have time for sosialising.weekdays had to work. after work i had to rush to the library to study. I don't get visit my parents very often as my weekends are taken.

I'm staying in the hostel. no tv for the past 7 months.Can't wait to move into my new home soon.

My only entertaintment for now is listening to ash's song and watching Kuch Nah Kaho again and again in the pc.

cammy (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 207.200.116.198
Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 12:51 am:   

LOL margo! don't worry...i will be in the same boat as you in a couple of days. yipee!...not...so i'll have to cut down on my time here and at the forever boards too but i guess school and working is important huh lol

but back on topic...the haters can talk as much trash as they want; that's not gonna stop ash from succeeding. and its true what they say, the best revenge is success.

Posted From: 64.231.225.116
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 8:39 pm:   

awwwww...totally min..."haters are gon talk trash" no need to stoop to thier level :-)

awwwwwww...*hugs Cammy* thanks min! totally appreciate it! you and your lazy self...no school for you yet!! damn you! lol

im off ta bed myself..my head hurts!

Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 5:37 pm:   

so true... don't waste your time with negativity

Posted From: 193.248.172.125
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 5:26 pm:   

Hii!!

I'm happy you're agree with me :-).And you know those people..I threw them away, I've no time to waste with haters...Life is beautiful lol , so why should we get bored by those persons?

And Margo thanks for these words ("LOLL awwwww ViNrYu sounds like Ash to me")) it's a true compliment, I'm pleased, but I don't know if I can accept it . Anyway thanks and kisssss

Well..I have to go to bed, I've an oral exam tomorrow ;).Good luck to everybody for your exam again

Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 5:14 pm:   

aww thanx margo! i hope you're doing good too ::group hug:: lol
i'm sure you'll do great on your exams!

Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 5:07 pm:   

totally agree with you cammy! :-)

btw...i hope everything is well with ya :P

Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 4:16 pm:   

vincent, i know how you feel man. when ppl say mean things about ash, i just go crazy seriously. whether it is jealousy or anger or whatever, they should follow ash's lead and always be kind to everyone. and i can understand how you would be upset when ppl are saying that your reply from ash was fake. i believe it was ash and i am genuinely happy for you. and the ppl who haven't gotten a reply, all i can say is patience is a virtue. don't get mad at ash, she is very busy and working hard so cut her some slack.

Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 2:01 pm:   

LOLL awwwww ViNrYu sounds like Ash to me...dont listen to those people. they are just haters thats all. i say bad things all the time...well to the haters i do, i dont hold back with those people and i dont regret anything ive said because they are a bunch of jealous biatches...muahahhahha!

Steven min good luck on your exams! study hard but not to the point where your brain is gonna explode ;) im not doing that this time LOL all i know is if i fail chem i really dont care, thats what night school is for lol oh yeah what do i want to be...an astronomer, well i want to do astronomy in uni. but i think ill start with physics first :-)

Posted From: 193.248.73.130
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 12:37 pm:   

just a little word again

I hope you'll can read my (long) post, it's a bit difficult to read I know (I'm sorry, I had a lot of things to say)

I want to answer to Steven, yeah we're a great "family" (I've 17...since 4 days, the day before she answered me looooooool ), a family from all the part of the world (no?)

Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 12:28 pm:   

(continuation of the past post)

And I want to thank you all for your so nice welcome, I feel very very fine among you and I want to thank Ash for what she is and what she brings to everybody (I LOVE YOU!), you're the day's light of a lot of people (I don't know if it's well written...)

I hope you won't have a grudge against me..and I show her answer to you all (maybe I should do it since the beginning sorry):

Happy Birthday Vincent
Be well and God Bless
Aishwarya

(She wrote in pink...)

So what do you think of her sweet answer??

Well I must go ;) see you soon folks

Vincent

Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 12:27 pm:   

(continuation from past post)

You've just to see : look at fans's happiness when they receive an answer, look at their number, they're few...Well, I really dislike liar people...and particularly those who say bad things on Ash, just because they don't have an answer,it's a pure jealousy, and it isn't harassing her you'll have an answer (I don't want to speak on her name..sorry), JUST BE KIND and wait..if you are a true fan you can do it, for her...

I just want to excuse myself to Ash and the others real fans (Margo, Steven and the others) I've already spoken with in this topic for this "hard" words (of the first part of my post), it isn't really me, people who say "bad" things just make me mad..but I think it was necessary.

(continuation in the next post)

ViNryU (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 12:24 pm:   

Well, me again...

I knew some slanderous people will come to say me on my E-mail address :"Your mail isn't from Ash etc", so if it's for it you write me, it's useless.I don't know what(real)fans think but, I find it really stupid..why do people act like it? You must let people be happy..

You're saying Ash cheats, I CAN'T ACCEPT it!I'm angry seriously, it isn't because you haven't receive an answer that you have the right to say that.Ash is busy ok, but she's really different from other stars..she loves us and she's sincere, when she says she'll try to write an answer to her fans, the answer comes from HER, maybe later, but she really answers.

(continuation in the next post)

Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 12:21 pm:   

Hello to everybody. To Steven: Not only you 16. I'm 16 old too.

Steven Thomas NY (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 67.84.63.92
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 11:54 am:   

awww that was nicely said muztaba thanks
now this will all be in my mind as i take my final exams...so its a good motivation lol

what do you all want to pursue as a career?
muztaba your doing computer related work right?
is that what arijit is doing too?

well since we are a *family*, i was just wondering lol
and how old are you all? if you dont mind me asking,
am i the youngest one on here? i'm 16..

Posted From: 193.248.172.85
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 7:28 am:   

Really good words ;) We are a family!

Posted From: 203.91.152.44
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 7:23 am:   

To Margo and Steve: Best of Luck for your Exam.
I won't advice you to like: Study more, don't waste your time etc etc. But I just say if I come to know that you do well in exam, certainly I'll feel good because now we're like a family. And if the center member (Ash) of this family get the good news I'm sure it'll impress her. So take it as a challenge. Not only to do well in exam but also to be very special either in education field or anything, so that she can say that her fans are different from others. At present target to do something special in the coming exam. All the best.

Posted From: 203.91.152.44
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 7:16 am:   

To Vincent: Happy Birthday to youx(It's too early for the next Birthday ) and Congratulation. I can realize your feeling after receiving her mail. Its really impossible to describe the feelings after see the name Aishwarya Rai in the From Field at e-mail account.

Posted From: 64.231.209.234
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 5:14 am:   

LOLLL....hello folks! okay so i didnt come to the board yesterday because i was doing madd homework...dont worry courier, my exams are my first priority i got the plan all laid out. it inspires me that Ash was the best and me i know i aint gonna be the best but hey, all i need are the marks for uni. and im good ta go ;)

as for steven...min just send the damn thing already LOL send it as an attachment, im sure she has word on her computer!! lol and no im not bff's with Ash LOL now if she reads that she'll never talk to me again!! hehehehe

Posted From: 80.9.31.25
Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2006 - 12:24 pm:   

Steven you have nothing to lose ;), well I have to work, see you soon

Vincent

ps: I'm glad to share my Ash's passion with you all and if someone wants to speak with me about Ash or anything else, take my e-mail (vinryu@hotmail.com)I'll be happy to have some correspondents in English

Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2006 - 12:05 pm:   

hahaha duke
i wrote her an email 12 months ago and still got no reply ..i dont know if thats a sign..
i didnt bother to email her back over and over again because she even said herself not to re-write emails over and over again, so im respecting that, so by now, me being the good guy, i would think she would get to my email..but i guarentee that email is lost with the other 79940499 emails she gets..
on the other hand theres this girl margo i know (AHEM) and she's like bff's with ash..and get's emails in a snap of a finger!! hahaha
okay it looks like simone wont be coming back for a while..so do you guys think its ok if i send ash my article as an attatchment? do you think she would open it? cause i think when you see an email as an attatchment its sort of like a turn off to read it, because you get the impression it can be a virus...wut shud i do? im going to go for round 2..and email her again, and this time attatch that article with it..

Posted From: 80.9.31.25
Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2006 - 11:48 am:   

Well Duke..I don't know...maybe because it was my birthday...maybe it was because I'm from French Guiana (I wrote "Hello from French Guiana" in subject)..or maybe because I have a lot of luck (so you must believe in your own luck , everything can happen!) and I wrote the best mail I can.Anyway, I love her even more now :D...

Maybe I'm crazy, but I can't realize yet what happened to me (lol)...one only mail...her answer.... for my birthday..It was a really GREAT birthday!

I wish everybody will receive an answer from her, it's a lot of happiness trust me ;)

And good luck to Steve and Margo too!

Vincent

Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2006 - 8:40 am:   

Happy birthday Vincent! You get so big luck ! But how, how have you got her answer too soon ?
I sended letter to Ash two months ago. But steel don't get an answer.
About study: I'm study well :-)

aman (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 61.247.249.187
Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2006 - 8:35 am:   

Congrats VIncent..luck is on ur side.Steve and Margo, best of luck for ur exams.

luv
aman

Posted From: 193.248.174.45
Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2006 - 8:04 am:   

Thanks again everybody

Don't worry about my studies, I do well at school (one of the best pupil of my high school).I'm serious because I've lots of dreams, and I want they come true ;), but I have hobbies outside school I reassure you..We just have to get organized.

It's sure Ash is an example, she has so many qualities...that's why (I think) we are here, but we have all our own life...including studies, job, love etc..and ASH! ;)

Well, I hope I don't shock Ash, I'm serious at school and (I hope )I'm cool and kind in my life in general. And as I said last time...when I write here, I improve my English :-) so,it's nice!

courier (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 72.140.255.251
Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2006 - 5:05 am:   

Guys, concentrate on your studies. If Ash comes to know about this she will be shocked that all of you are wasting time.
Remember that Ash did extremly well in her academic studies. That should be an inspiration! Best of luck!

Posted From: 192.228.141.173
Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2006 - 1:58 am:   

I have the same addiction too. I go bizarre if I don't visit any of her websites.The only time I get to visit the websites is during weekdays, at the office.I have classes on Tuesday, Thursday , Saturday & sunday.Friday is temple washing day for me.I'll be away from the office from mid-april till July 06 for my exams.Whenever I can update about ash . I get inspired.

So I know how you guyz feel. i'm on the same board too.

Posted From: 192.228.141.173
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2006 - 10:00 pm:   

congrats vincent and happy belated birthday wishes to you.It was MGR's birthday too yesterday.

all the best to you steve

Posted From: 69.156.107.223
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2006 - 8:37 pm:   

LOL i feel your pain steven. i was honestly contemplating at the beginning of this week like blocking this site and forever boards along with MSN LOL because i need to stop talking to people and study, i have exams next week too. as i type im reading my chemistry textbook on acid and base equillibrium. i really need to learn it because i have a test in two days...but this board is addicting what can i do, its for a good cause lol :-)

Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2006 - 5:41 pm:   

hahaha well its nice to have you with us vincent
trust me, this message board sort of becomes an addiction after a while..and yea it is tough with school going on and all, and i bet aishwarya would rather have us "focus" on our "studies", but its just so hard to resist this board
damn it- i have finals coming up next week..so i'm going to try my hardest to stay away from the board for a week just so that i can study
HOPEFULLY nothing exciting happens
its funny cause, once you leave the board for a week, you come back, and like a million and one things happen, and you feel so lost..so who am i kidding..finals or not, im still going to be on here :-)

Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2006 - 5:03 pm:   

congrats vincent!
and happy belated b-day! =)

Posted From: 193.248.173.250
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2006 - 4:32 pm:   

Thanks everybody!

it's so crazy...my first mail to her..lol..I LOVE HER SO MUCH..she's brought happiness to this day..and to days after it's sure...

I hope I'll can often write on these message boards..I find it important to keep it alive! (but with Ash, message boards can't be over, there are so many things to talk about, I'm stupid..) , with school..it isn't simple..and I can practice my English here :-)So you see, Ash is really really extraordinary (for my English)!!lol

And Steven, just wait, somedays it'll happen ;), and you'll be so HAPPY!Don't give up!

Vincent

Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2006 - 3:34 pm:   

congrats vincent!!
im really happy for u ..yet really dissapointed in myself :-( lol

i guess i really should write her another email..since she most likely has an idea who i am now..but im waiting for simone's response about the attatchment thing

why do i get the feeling that its going to take simone a verrryy longg time to visit the board again?? i miss her!!
her presense in this board, made it soo fun!! lol

Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2006 - 3:34 pm:   

congrats vincent!!
im really happy for u ..yet really dissapointed in myself :-( lol

i guess i really should write her another email..since she most likely has an idea who i am now..but im waiting for simone's response about the attatchment thing

why do i get the feeling that its going to take simone a verrryy longg time to visit the board again?? i miss her!!
her presense in this board, made it soo fun!! lol

Posted From: 69.156.107.223
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2006 - 1:00 pm:   

awwwwwww...thats so nice Vincent! Ash totally rocks!!:D and btw...Happy Birthday!! :D

Posted From: 80.9.31.225
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2006 - 7:53 am:   

Hi everybody!

I'm Vincent (from French Guiana) and you can't know how I'm happy!! she just emailed me too...but it's very special for me..I wrote her the mail yesterday (it was my first mail to her), for my birthday!(I'm 17)..and now..I saw her answer!She wish me a happy birthday...I AM SOOOOOO HAPPYY!..I AM IN HEAVEN!I LOVE HERRRRR!I'm so lucky :D:D!!!so you see everybody can receive an answer..;)

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 203.145.137.226
Posted on Friday, September 2, 2005 - 2:10 am:   

hi ash
i see yr site ist time on 29 th of aug 05 & thereafter approx 2 to 2&1/2 hrs daily surfing to your site.
pata hi nahi chalta time kaise kat jata hai.
thanks a lot for providing of site.
always smile
& Best of Luck.
My E-Mail ID Is shiphu@rediffmail.com

Chandni (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 198.54.202.210
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 7:48 am:   

Hi my name is Chandni. I am a big fan of yours here in South Africa Johannesburg. I have seen almost all of your movies. I am 13 years old.

Wish you could come to South Africa very soon.

From your number one fan in South Africa
Chandni

Posted From: 203.91.152.67
Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2005 - 8:47 pm:   

I deleted the original message. So after deleting that no need to keep the answer. So I deleted the answer also. Hope my friends you can understand why your answer was deleted. Don't be angry on me.

Posted From: 80.237.206.93
Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2005 - 10:40 am:   

LOL Is that your lunch time Guruji? Please provide
clear instructions. Keep trying means send daily?
I can setup a automated program to do that. But then it will make it even more difficult for her to reply.
Is there any other low volume email id where I can reach her?
I AM EXPECTING CLEAR CUT INSTRUCTIONS LIKE A AIRCRAFT FLIGHT MANUAL! LMAO!

Aishgoddess (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 81.153.41.17
Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2005 - 4:05 am:   

But then again, I might not bother emailing. You guys who still haven't got a reply should definitely keep trying. I'm sure she will reply back eventually.
:-)

Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2005 - 4:00 am:   

I'll probably try and email Aishwarya in the future when she's not so busy, and there is a bigger chance that she might reply back.
:-)

Posted From: 64.231.220.247
Posted on Monday, August 15, 2005 - 5:29 pm:   

why not aishgoddess?

Posted on Monday, August 15, 2005 - 11:55 am:   

I've never sent her an email in my life.

Posted on Monday, August 15, 2005 - 11:55 am:   

I've never sent her an email in my life.

Patrick Diaz (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 68.147.173.77
Posted on Monday, August 15, 2005 - 11:36 am:   

Man i must have sent 100 emails to her, But meh, i understand the trouble. Still, its sad.

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 24.255.169.91
Posted on Saturday, July 16, 2005 - 12:33 pm:   

Congrats to you, Alex! You are very lucky! :D

I would e-mail Aishwarya but I wouldn't know what to say exactly so I'm just not going to until I do. It's a sad thing to be where she is right now because of the Salman controversies, but she's a strong and independent woman.

I'm sure with the support of her family & friends along with her fans, she'll do just fine. POWER to you Aishwarya!
:D

Alex (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 80.195.237.171
Posted on Saturday, July 16, 2005 - 11:37 am:   

Same ere i got an email from her 2 days ago talking about provoked and what films she is gonna shoot soon like dhoom 2 and Last Leigon. i checked my mail an i saw ash@aishwaryaworld.com i couldn't believe my eyes i was crying while i was reading it. IM SOOOOOOOOO LUCKY!!!

Posted From: 24.101.59.127
Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 6:53 pm:   

I sent several emails over a period of time. How come I don't get any replies?

Ashfan (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 202.3.81.81
Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 1:29 pm:   

Hey people Even i had recieved her mail within three days on writing to her Isn'it amazing i was really surprised to see her name in my Mail Box
This is what she wrote.

Thank you for your kind words
they are most appreciated.

Be well and God Bless

Ash

}

aman (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 61.247.246.150
Posted on Friday, July 8, 2005 - 11:36 am:   

I always had this doubt 203.54.141.53. It is just hard to believe she finds time to mail personally. But again when would my turn come?I wish she could be my penpal or mailpal whatever.

Posted From: 64.231.223.187
Posted on Thursday, July 7, 2005 - 1:45 pm:   

if it was her manager person it would come back as simone because i have emailed her manager or w.e a couple of times asking about stuff. but Ash is very capable of writing and typing but writing a newsletter takes more time than writing a 4-5 sentence letter lol but i don't know

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 203.54.141.53
Posted on Wednesday, July 6, 2005 - 10:20 pm:   

how do you know if its aish or just her manager writing the letter. if she can't write the news letter why would she write the letter?

Posted From: 69.156.106.233
Posted on Wednesday, July 6, 2005 - 5:42 pm:   

the one that she replied was the second time i sent her a mail. try again :P

Posted From: 67.84.57.173
Posted on Wednesday, July 6, 2005 - 5:30 pm:   

i sent her a long email
thats not good right? cause she will get turned off by reading something long? ahhhh its been so long..should i just write another one? but she said not to write more in her newsletter...this is just too good to be true for me..thats the luck of steven thomas, folks

rekha (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 219.64.65.133
Posted on Wednesday, July 6, 2005 - 2:04 am:   

how to send e-mail throught this website?

Posted From: 64.231.208.122
Posted on Tuesday, July 5, 2005 - 1:06 pm:   

hehehehe...i got one too on may 6th. i printed it out too :P she said she was happy i liked her movies and im updated with her projects. also that the best news is how well i did on my test...shes like "thats really hot" because i told her how i liked how she said thats hot on oprah. my day was made too :P the funny thing is she replied literally 1 hr after i emailed her. just luck:P but congratzz to u!:D

Posted From: 24.101.56.129
Posted on Tuesday, July 5, 2005 - 5:40 am:   

May be they can setup so that email gets forwarded to a Yahoo id or use ORDB to protect against spam.

I am just curious how widespread is the use of email in Bollywood? Do people use only telephones and nag all the
actors and the job of the manager is to filter out junk?

Email with digital signatures are the modern way to communicate. They are very secure and can't be repudiated(digital signatures). We can type in Hindi too. I heard that people still write scripts on paper and use the same on the sets!!

Posted From: 24.101.56.129
Posted on Tuesday, July 5, 2005 - 5:23 am:   

You can send an email through this website? I didn't know that. Or you meant you used the email address on this website to contact her?
LOL I send her emails with notification enabled but I don't get even notifications? May be it is getting lost in all the SPAM she receives. And there is no spam filter for her email id. She is better off using Yahoo since it offers 1GB mailbox and spam protection too.

Arijit Bhattacharya (Aishzone)
Username: Aishzone

Posted From: 221.134.59.123
Posted on Tuesday, July 5, 2005 - 12:03 am:   

WAAOOW!

Congrats! U r so... fortunate!

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 207.200.116.202
Posted on Monday, July 4, 2005 - 11:13 pm:   

i sent her an email through this website and i just got one back. she said thanks for the sweet note and to have a safe trip when i go off to college... this totally just made my day!!! i love her even more now!!!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers
Screensavers
Suggestion Box
My Links
Contact Me

PRIVACY  |  TERMS OF SERVICE