Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
Aishu's latest interview on NDTV 24*7... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Aishwarya Rai » Aishu's latest interview on NDTV 24*7 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Arijit Bhattacharya (Aishzone)
Username: Aishzone

Posted From: 202.89.67.210
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2005 - 8:57 am:   

"I am going to play a courtesan in Umraao Jaan; I am going to play a very contemporary girl in Dhoom, a fun flick…which is action and fun all out, then I go back to play Jodha in Jodha Akbar, a period film, that’s again a different genre and then there is a Disney film that I am attached to, which is contemporary, current Beverly Hills LA… so really getting different women to essay and that is really what I am looking forward to playing as an actor."

Q Tell us more about Last Legion and your role in it, apparently you have been doing lots of horse riding and you have learnt how to use a sword and so on. What is it all about?

"Well the movie, as always you got to watch it to know the entire story, but I play the character of Mira. She is a warrior; she is the only female warrior, part of the entire Last Legion. I have had a wonderful experience working … it is a first and I seem to be enjoying action so much, that we are already discussing three more scripts in the very unit on action movies. This is the new avatar for me and I am thoroughly thoroughly enjoying it and I think the timing couldn’t have been better, because while I am doing Last Legion in English, I go back to Dhoom in Hindi. Last Legion is an English period film; Dhoom is a contemporary Indian film. It is just a very very interesting mix and I am getting the opportunity to explore action in the entire gamut, so that is fun."

Q Umraao Jaan, Last Legion also and there are some other films, is it deliberate, this interest in sort of costume drama and period drama, or is it just a coincident?

"Let me put it this way, by the grace of God; I get the opportunity to listen to a lot of scripts and thankfully choose my roles .." Only this much of the conversation was shown, as it was included as a part of the news item. The entire program will probably be telecasted sometime in near future. I’ll keep you guys posted when that happens

Source : NDTV 24*7

Date : Monday October 24, 2005 IST

Aishwarya you always surprise me. Somehow you seemed to have developed an interest in action and we have already read how the action director and unit members are going ga ga over your performance, which as we all know is obvious thing to happen. Here again I would request you to take care of yourself and do not overexert. I wish you all the best. You will always be successful in whatever you want to achieve. May God bless you :-)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers