Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
Aishu expresses her dismay Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Aishwarya Rai » Aishu expresses her dismay « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Muztaba Seraji (Seraji)
Username: Seraji

Posted From: 202.53.172.133
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 6:00 pm:   

From about 28 years of my life I have an experience. And that is who wants to be honest, neat and fare some people, especially those opportunists who wants to draw attention and to show that they possess enough strength, try to find out faults at every aspect. And s/he has to spend a lot of time to prove that s/he didn’t do anything wrong. At last those opportunists say do you thing you are a God and you have no fault. You must have fault. Yes s/he must have some fault but not that for which they are shouting. But it is interesting no one come forward to stay beside her/him unless the same they fall in the same situation. I realize this is happening to Aishwarya. I can’t help you now Aishwarya but one thing I can say. After every criticize my faith on you become deeper and deeper. My moral support remains with you forever. And please don’t disappoint and always remain on your principle and ignore those stupid people and their comments.

Arijit Bhattacharya (Aishzone)
Username: Aishzone

Posted From: 61.17.115.6
Posted on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 8:58 am:   

Some people just argue 4 the sake of it. :-)

Ok let's do each other a favour and let's call it a day :-)

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 64.23.172.86
Posted on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 6:53 am:   

We forget- its unethical to criticize Aish- how stupid of them.

Posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 4:23 am:   

I reckon ‘business ethics’ doesn’t mean anything to them

Muztaba Seraji (Seraji)
Username: Seraji

Posted From: 202.53.172.143
Posted on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 5:53 pm:   

As a human being Aishu may have fault. Not “may,” I can say, “must” because Almighty fixes it and He is the only one who has no fault or mistake. When a person do some mistake it is better to point it so that s/he can overcome it in the future. But when everyone makes one as a target for publicity or so called marketing strategy then it must be protested. When contract with Fuji expired over a year ago then now they say, “she's been dumped by the company due to 'high cost' and 'low returns'”. Again Ogilvy Mather comment- "the affect she has is no longer as strong as it used to be. This is not to say that she doesn't have ardent fans that admire her, but just that after endorsing so many products- you don't get the same result". What type of marketing people they have. Can't they guess what will be appropriate? Now after one year of ending the contract they say, “she's been dumped due to high cost and low returns”. Or whether it is their marketing strategy also.
Again if they have no fault then it wont take effect by wishing doom on them.

Posted on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 1:43 pm:   

It's nothing to do with my obsession. Even if I am obsessed, let me tell u that I am very proud about it.

If u've read the report you must have also read what Aishu has to say about it. I have already posted the article, so you can check it once again. U can also try the following link: -
http://movies.indiatimes.com/articleshow/562819.cm s

I've no problems with their marketing strategy, but I certainly protest the manner in which they are implemented.

Any kind of disrespect shown towards a lady can never ever be tolerated and if that lady happens to be Aishu, then only God can show mercy, because we won't. I can assure you, these are not just my feelings.

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 64.23.172.126
Posted on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 12:02 pm:   

Arjit,

You shouldn't speak that way- who are you to wish doom on anyone? Just because you are obsessed with one person? They haven't said anything negative about her at all- they just stated a fact, that she wasn't cost effective nor raising revenue as they had hoped. I read the reports- there was no misbehaviour- at least in the American sense of things. I guess in India to criticize someone- and especially Aish- is not appreciated.

Posted on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 11:03 am:   

No marketing skills can justify misbehaviour.

A public apology is the least that can be expected from Fuji.

Anyway they’ll meet their doom very soon.

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 64.23.172.126
Posted on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 8:19 am:   

2 points. I can understand that Fuji doesn't want to use her- you go to India and Ash's face is plastered all around- so people are getting used to seeing her face promoting different brands. It doesn't give Fuji an edge anymore. Being in marketing myself, I agree with the Ogilvy Mather comment- the affect she has is no longer as strong as it used to be. This is not to say that she doesn't have ardent fans that admire her, but just that after endorsing so many products- you don't get the same result.
I bet Shah Rukh and Amitab Bacchan are next!

David again (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 62.160.169.7
Posted on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 5:09 am:   

Look at this article: http://ww1.mid-day.com/entertainment/news/2004/mar ch/78772.htm

some quote are definitely fun!

"Prahlad Kakkar, ad filmmaker, who introduced Ash in Pepsi commercials (though she now endorses Coke) and has directed her in other ads says, “Fuji has made a big mistake. Some marketing whizkid has sold Fuji for a turkey. Who are these laloo photographers compared to as big a brand name like Aishwarya Rai?"

Those poor photographers (and certainly talented) didn't want this kind of fame I'm sure of that.

David (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 62.160.169.7
Posted on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 3:54 am:   

I think they do not deserve any more publicity than the one they already had (and you can buy a digital camera )

Posted on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 3:12 am:   

Aishu expresses her dismay regarding Fuji's press release

Source: Times of India Lucknow dated March 16, 2004

Why Ash's not saying 'cheese' for Fuji anymore - Omar Qureshi

Aishwarya Rai is not saying 'cheese' any more. At least not for a particular brand of film. In fact she is quite cheesed off at the report indicating that she's been dumped by the company due to 'high cost' and 'low returns'.

The company in question is Fuji films, for which the green eyed beauty had signed up as brand ambassador.

But the deal seemed to have turned sour with sources close to Fuji stating that the contract with the most photogenic of them all could not be renewed due to high cost associated with signing on a brand ambassador with instant recall worldwide.

Clarifying why the deal didn't click, sources close to Rai said, "The fact is that those behind the contract just didn't have the resources to renew the deal with the most sought-after face. And they chose the cheaper option of signing six photographers instead of sticking to one brand ambassador. There is lot more to this than the way it's been portrayed."

According to Ash, "If the information that I was 'dumped' as brand ambassador did emanate from a reputed company like Fuji, then all I can say is that I feel sad that people need to resort to such thighs to make news. The actual fact of the matter is that my contract with Fuji expired over a year ago. And there was no effort to discuss or renegotiate any new deal. So it was obviously assumed that they weren't looking at renewing the contract right away. But this thing came as a total shock. And from a reputed company at that. But it's regrettable that I should have to hear about it this way through The Times of India. This kind of 'publicity by association' is merely indirect endorsement", she stated.

Aishu, how about filing a defamation case? These guys shouldn't be allowed to go scot-free. Don't you worry Aishu, they have our curse and whoever is responsible for such conduct, will be punished severely by Lord Shiva himself. You have his blessings - yours truly

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers
Screensavers
Suggestion Box
My Links
Contact Me

PRIVACY  |  TERMS OF SERVICE