Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
Breathless Tour 2004 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Aishwarya Rai » Breathless Tour 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

diya (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 198.172.237.4
Posted on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 3:57 am:   

does anyone know when & where, if its possible to get a video tape of the breatheless concert that took place in toronto or other cities?

Arijit Bhattacharya (Aishzone)
Username: Aishzone

Posted From: 61.11.105.16
Posted on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 2:52 am:   

Sure Prashant! Just start a new thread by the name "Breathless Tour 2004 Review" in the Aishwarya Rai topic. In future if you want to share something, feel free to do that and try to post exclusively 4 this site. We will really appreciate that.

Rohit (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 24.69.255.236
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 - 4:38 pm:   

Omg ur so lucky prashant
ash emailed u!!! wow amazing!!!!

Prashant (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 67.69.254.107
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 - 1:09 pm:   

part 2:

Hi There,
thank you for the nice story you wrote on-line.
another fan told me about it. i wish you would have placed it on my official website www.AishwaryaWorld.com your kind words were appreciated. unfortunately, i was unable to watch your CDR...just would not open. Good luck in your studies... you will make a fine doctor.

Aishwarya

so does that mean this site could post the review, because it seems that Ash thought I could have. if not, that's all right, but i would like to know. thanks.

Posted From: 67.69.254.107
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 - 1:08 pm:   

part 1

Arijit, I was wondering if it's possible to post the review I wrote for Toronto concert on this site. I sent it to www.aishwarya-forever.com, but that was only because I knew they had a "Fanzone" section where fans can submit reviews, otherwise I would've inquired here. I e-mailed Kryss but I haven't gotten a reply yet. I'm curious because when Aishwarya e-mailed me back (i still can't believe she did) this is what she said:

Posted From: 65.93.208.127
Posted on Friday, May 21, 2004 - 2:43 pm:   

thanks arjit and mufan! yeah, it was certainly a dream come true. i'm so relieved i got to meet her. still breathless...

Posted From: 61.11.105.55
Posted on Friday, May 21, 2004 - 1:15 am:   

AishuAishu

Aishu with Prashant.

Prashant I got a mail from Kryss to post smaller images due to bandwidth and space constraints. Moreover your photographs are already embossed by Aishwarya-forever.com, so you can understand that it won't be appropriate for me to post them here.

Thanks again for your contribution :-)

MuFan (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 160.96.97.251
Posted on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 10:42 pm:   

Thnaks for sharing Prashant. Ash looks great and you look really cute.

However, they should manage the contest winners better. What they made you go through was really uncalled for. I'm glad you managed to make your dream come true at the end of the show.

Posted From: 65.93.208.224
Posted on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 7:31 pm:   

thanks guys...i barely stood on my feet if you read the article at the part when i saw her...i nearly fell over to the side a little...i am serious...she has this unbelievable gaze..i am so grateful it ended up happening. i would've been in a deep depression if it didn't happen. but it did, so I am HAPPY!

Muztaba Seraji (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 202.53.172.146
Posted on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 6:50 pm:   

You've a very strong nerve Prashant. You talked with her, snap pics with her and yet stood on your feet

Posted From: 24.69.255.236
Posted on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 3:36 pm:   

OH MY GOD! She wore the exact same thing when she came to vancouver, when she stepped out of her limo. She looks so pretty! Congratulations prashant that you not only got to see her but also got to talk to her. I am sure it must have been amazing talking to the most beautiful woman in the world

Posted From: 65.93.216.251
Posted on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 3:11 pm:   

OK! the team at http://www.aishwarya-forever.com have uploaded my pics and review. you can read it all here: http://www.aishwarya-forever.com/fanzone/encounter s.html

Posted From: 67.68.54.22
Posted on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 5:25 am:   

all right thanks arjit :-) i will try to get those pics uploaded somewhere and give you the link as soon as possible.

Posted From: 210.210.40.58
Posted on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 12:49 am:   

It's very easy to post pictures, but I am not supposed to disclose the method, because it can be misused. Please don't mind. I know you won't misuse it. Most of you are responsible people and great fans of Aishu, but there are some who can post filth.

You can mail me a link where you have uploaded the pictures, so that I can download them and post them here along with your name.

Thank you so much for your contribution.

Posted From: 67.69.253.240
Posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2004 - 9:49 pm:   

ok how do i post pictures? i have some i'd like to share!!!

Posted From: 210.210.40.138
Posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2004 - 12:11 am:   

I am jealous Prashant LOL

David (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 83.152.81.111
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 5:04 pm:   

I do not doubt you had a really intense day, Prashant.

Posted From: 202.53.172.174
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 3:52 pm:   

I can't find the proper language to express my thanks to you Prashant.
Issssh If I were with you.

Posted From: 65.93.219.180
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 2:57 pm:   

Then to a hallway. A sign taped Aishwarya Rai was on the door. I went inside, and over the shoulder of someone I SAW HER. It was the second time today, but I was stunned. I swear, I near tipped, my weight shifted to my left foot. But I wasn't about to do anything dumb. Someone told her I was the contest winner, and she was happy and I just said "This is a dream come true." Ash was like "awwwwwwww," and gave the most beatiful smile. I got her autograph and a picture (3 because the flash didn't work the 1st time). I also asked for a hug...she has the most beatiful green eyes i have ever seen in my life. I gave her this video cd i made of her song clips to music together, and she was really surprised. then i left.

i love you ash!

Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 2:57 pm:   

PART IV: FINALLY. I WAS LEFT BREATHLESS.

Ok the show finally ended. Me and my Mom went to the front of the stage towards the backstage entrance, and WE SAW THE PROMOTER'S WIFE. Thank goodness, she recognized us. I was kinda mad because she told us to call her cell phone but we tried like 5 times at the arena and it didn't work. But she was helping me now so it didn't matter. We went past 5 points where security told us we couldn't go any further. I didn't have backstage passes or wristbands, but I hung on.

Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 2:51 pm:   

PART III: THE CONCERT

So I decided to leave to go to the concert with my family and try at the venue. But I felt terrible. She knew I was waiting and she left, but she did tell the lady I could meet at the show. Still, chances looked bad.

I got there and a fashion show was on with some kids from certain stores in Toronto. We had decent seats, parallel to the stage but I had binoculars. The show started but I wasn't really enjoying it, my mind was on trying to find a way to meet her. I was told to find this lady in a yellow skirt named Shirin who could get me to meet her.

One hour into the show, I decided to start walking around the floor area and trying to look for her with my Mom. No luck. Security made us move back. I felt like giving up, I just had this sinking feeling in my heart.

Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 2:49 pm:   

PART II: THE LIMO AND THE WAIT

Finally, at 1:40 a limo pulled up. I was so excited. She was going to meet me at the door and I could get a picture and a autograph...BUT the limo sped to the back. I was CRUSHED. The lady went to her room and found out she was in a bad mood because somebody at the airport accidently kicked her, and she had to eat and then have a nap. I was told to meet her at the concert, or wait until 4:30 when she comes out to the limo to leave to go to the Air Canada Centre. So I sat in a lobby chair from 1-4 pm. I felt sick and felt if I didn't meet her here, there would be NO CHANCE at the concert, with 20 000 people and security.

It took until maybe 6:30 for her to finally come out. I couldn't wait by the elevator or anything. I felt nothing was going right. Then she came out, rushed in the limo, said Hi and she was gone. I didn't even have the chance to say her name.

Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 2:45 pm:   

PART I: THE HOTEL AND THE LIMO

WOW. Ok, I am Prashant Naikwadi, one of the contest winners of Ash's contest. I attended the Toronto show. Incredible day to say the least. It could've ended up being the WORST day of my life, but right at the stroke of midnight it ended up being THE BEST DAY EVER.

I was told to I could meet Aishwarya at noon on May 16 at her hotel in Toronto, the Sheraton. I got there and spoke with the promoter's wife. The flight was delayed, so I went with my family to a donut shop (it is Canada all right!). Then at 12:30 maybe a limo pulled up and Shaan and Hrithik Roshan came. I wasn't that excited, but my Mom got their autographs. Hrithik looks a lot more toned in real life, he keeps himself in shape. Anyways, Ash was nowhere to be seen yet.

Posted From: 203.101.4.9
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 11:01 pm:   

So many of you've attended the concerts. I am sure some of you've even managed to take snaps or little video capture inspite of all the difficulties. Don't you all feel like sharing them with rest of us?

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 24.42.140.184
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 10:58 pm:   

Anyone go to the show in Toronto? If so how was it? Too bad I missed it even though I really wanted to go :-(

Posted From: 83.154.180.25
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 10:15 pm:   

Hmmm, funny, this is a copy of my post about London show.

Fatima (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 64.12.117.19
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 8:11 pm:   

I was in canada, the show is REALLY good, I'm working on my project now but I can say that I won't make the same mistake twice and I shall persecute Simone, the producer and everyone to get an official accreditation, we want Ash in interview along Amitab, Vivek and Manisha!!
Ah yes, one more thing, Sunidhi Chauhan is really a good singer and "our" Ash is awesome!

Posted From: 203.101.3.54
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 6:16 am:   

Excerpt: -

The tour concludes today at the Air Canada Centre.

"It really sinks in when I see how much it means to our people, how much reaction it evokes," said Rai in a telephone interview from Detroit. "The fans, everyone has been so generous with their love and support."

Source: http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pag ename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1 084572619400&call_pageid=968867495754&col=96948319 1630

Posted From: 210.210.42.167
Posted on Wednesday, May 12, 2004 - 12:24 am:   

Any updates on Washingtion, LA, Chicago, Dallas and Huston concerts?

Posted From: 64.229.16.93
Posted on Sunday, May 9, 2004 - 6:30 am:   

they didn't tell me yet...they're keeping it under wraps because they don't want a lot of ppl to know. the promoter didn't give a lot of details.

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 209.195.110.38
Posted on Saturday, May 8, 2004 - 4:33 pm:   

Prashant and others:
Do you guys know what hotel the stars are staying at in Toronto?

Posted From: 62.160.169.7
Posted on Friday, May 7, 2004 - 5:14 am:   

Thank for this link and the picts!

Posted From: 203.196.157.163
Posted on Friday, May 7, 2004 - 3:09 am:   

Source: http://photos.yahoo.com/aishfanclub7

Aishu
Aishu live in concert 5
Aishu live in concert 15
Aishu live in concert 18
Aishu
Aishu live in concert 24
Aishu live in concert 27

}

Posted From: 65.93.216.241
Posted on Thursday, May 6, 2004 - 7:18 pm:   

i hope so too manpreet. good to hear from another fellow Canadian!

Posted on Wednesday, May 5, 2004 - 10:04 pm:   

Manpreet you are getting this all wrong. Ash was probably not even aware that there was a winner waiting for her. I had a similar experience with a celebrity who I shall not name. His Tour Manager was so nasty. I wrote the celeb a letter explaining the situation and guess what the Tour Manager was given a warning and the last I heard he left the company. So you see sometimes these celebs do care. Celebs pay these losers to handle the fans but they are kept in the dark by their staff about certain things. I guess posting your problems here might help as hopefully someone else from her crew might read this and feeback to her.

Manpreet (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 24.81.192.143
Posted on Wednesday, May 5, 2004 - 7:58 pm:   

honeslty prashant i hope u get to c her otha wise this is jus bs, and im glad to hear tat ur going to meet her at the hotel. o and im form vancouver.

Posted From: 67.68.52.46
Posted on Wednesday, May 5, 2004 - 1:11 pm:   

Finally, if I may ask, which city was your concert held in Manpreet? and yours Ismat? I hope this doesn't happen to me in Toronto, that's all I can say. Oh, my local promoter has arranged for me to meet her at noon time, like 6 hours before the evening show. so I think I have a chance for this to work out because it won't be backstage or anything like that. a quite, brief meet and greet, with not many people around would be ideal, and i would be sooo grateful.

pray for me guys..
i got 12 days to go.

Posted on Wednesday, May 5, 2004 - 1:03 pm:   

I understand your anger manpreet...i could not imagine what i would do if that happened to me, it hurts thinking about it. i hope you feel better. and i pray to God (if there is a God) that i will get to meet her, otherwise i'm going to be crushed. i dunno...i dunno.

Posted on Wednesday, May 5, 2004 - 1:03 pm:   

part 1:

OH MY GOODNESS... first of all I would like to address Ismat and Manpreet: I really feel for you, I am very sad that you did not get to meet Aishwarya. This is VERY MUCH a concern for myself because I am "supposed" to meet her on May 16th in Toronto. So far, I haven't got the tickets yet but I will on May 9th. After that, the promoter has "set me up" for a brief meeting with Aishwarya. Now I don't feel so great about this happening based on your disappointing experiences. I can't believe that...reading that made me feel sick to my stomach because I don't know about my chances of meeting her...and also because you both were treated unfairly by these so-called professionals who handled this contest.

Posted From: 61.11.105.166
Posted on Wednesday, May 5, 2004 - 5:33 am:   

"Sand is hotter than the Sun" - means that those who are associated with an icon in some way or other, tend to behave as if they are greater than the icon.

Please don't misunderstand me. When I said "those who are associated with an icon in some way or other", I didn't mean Aishu's fans or audience.

Thank you David for explaining what I actually meant.

Thank you David, Muztaba, Mufan and the rest of you for being reasonable and responsible.

Please remember that we are here for Aishu.

We are certainly not here to argue and create any kind of chaos.

Posted on Tuesday, May 4, 2004 - 9:45 pm:   

p2
WELL I HAVE A LIFE, SORRIE IF U NEED TO GET ONE, O AND YEA I DO BLAME HER ALSO BECAUSE THIS IS HER CONCERT AND IF SHES TOO GOOD TO COME OUT OF HER DRESSING ROOM TO MEET SOMEONE WHO ONE HER CONTEST THEN TAT SHOWS WAT KIND OF PERSON SHE IS AND INSTEAD OF GIVIN A PILLOW SHE COULD OF ATLEAST COME OUT AND SAID HI TOOK A PIC BUT NO, SHE WAS TO GOOD FOR US

Posted on Tuesday, May 4, 2004 - 9:45 pm:   

p1
U NOE WAT IM JUS SPEAKIN MY MIND AND IF U CANT HANDLE WAT IM WRITING AND DON LIEK HEARIN THE TRUTH THEN U CAN TRY "PROTECTING" HER ALL U WANT LOL I DON CARE AND I DON "LOVE" HER AS MUCH AS U MITE THINK I HAVE A LIFE I DON SPEND MY WHOLE LYFE IN A FORUM CHAT THING ALRITE SO GO AHEAD DELETE UR BRAINS OUT LOL UR JUS DOING UR JOB RITE MR SENSOR, HEY TRUTH HURTS EH, MAYBEE U NEED TO GET OUT MORE WELL EITHER WAY THIS GONNA GET DELETED CUS :-( WHO NOES WAT AISH MITE THINK U NOE WE ALL HAVE TO PERTEND TO WORSHIP HER,

Posted on Tuesday, May 4, 2004 - 8:23 pm:   

Please don't be mad at Ash. Its the organisers fault. Some of the staff surrounding the star like to act like they are the stars themselves. This happens at most concerts not just Ash's. I suggest writing to the press or something. I'm sure there are others who were treated the same way.

Posted From: 202.53.172.165
Posted on Tuesday, May 4, 2004 - 6:03 pm:   

And manpreet, I realize you�re in too much angry and that�s why you misunderstood Arijit�s comment. Whatever you wrote it�s due to your angry. You can�t write when you�re in normal. I could delete your message but I think the misunderstanding between you and Arijit should be end. That�s why I delete some portion of your message that is certainly defamatory to Ash not all so Arijit can clear his position. You wrote, �THERE ARE ALOT MORE "GREATER" PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD THAT I WOULD RATHER MEET�. Why do you think like this? Think yourself as one of the greater person in future. Hope all of your anger and misunderstanding will be end within a short time.

Posted From: 202.53.172.165
Posted on Tuesday, May 4, 2004 - 6:00 pm:   

Dear Ismat & manpreet I can realize a little bit about your present mental condition. Honestly speaking if I were in that situation I�ll feel too much insult and I�ll blame her without any consideration. But you both say it�s the disarrangement by the unprofessional people and didn�t blame her. This proves how much you love her? This is an extremely sorrowful event. Ismat she was given a pillow signed by all stars. This also proves she is not responsible for this situation. And you must admit these stars have several limitations and they can�t do anything liberally like us. That�s why she couldn�t come alone to Ismat after the show. If the organizer of the concert gave her proper pass she certainly meet with her.

Posted on Tuesday, May 4, 2004 - 5:55 pm:   

well maybee he should be more specific, and if he didnt mean us then my bad sorrie

Posted From: 83.154.62.235
Posted on Tuesday, May 4, 2004 - 1:46 pm:   

Arijit said that people in the surrounding of the stars of this show misbehaved. He said nothing about you two.

Posted on Tuesday, May 4, 2004 - 12:07 pm:   

SO UR SAYIN TAT ISMAT AND I THINK WE'RE GREATER THEN AISH...? WELL LET ME TELL U ONE THING ..SHES HUMAN AND AFTER SUMTHING LIEK WAT HAPPEND TO ME I THINK THERE ARE ALOT MORE "GREATER" PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD THAT I WOULD RATHER MEET.SHE PROVED HER GREATNESS NTN GREAT ... AND IF U THINK UR BETTER THEN ICONS AROUND YOU I GIVE YOU PROPS CUS U SHOULDNT MAKE YOUR SELF LOOK SMALLER THEN THEM, TAS ALL

Posted From: 61.11.105.144
Posted on Tuesday, May 4, 2004 - 4:01 am:   

There is a saying in English "Sand is hotter than the Sun", which means that those who are associated with an icon in some way or other, tend to behave as if they are greater than the icon.

May be that's what happened during the concert

Now how about sharing some good experiences as well :-)

Posted From: 83.154.96.17
Posted on Monday, May 3, 2004 - 10:38 pm:   

Clearly the organization was not up to what you could have expected. The people in charge should be reprimanded.

manpreet (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Monday, May 3, 2004 - 4:05 pm:   

p2
i was mad to the max i didnt even want to c her i wanted to rip my poster in her face i didnt even bother goin down after the show becus i knew the gaurds werent gonna let me in so i left the show early heart broken and upset i hope the rest of the winners dont go through this and to "aish's ppl" pls do some research before the next contest and save aish and ur selves the embarassment of us telling others about our bad expierences.

manpreet (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Monday, May 3, 2004 - 4:04 pm:   

P1
OMG Ismat THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME i could not belive how unorganized it was the lady had no idea adn i got horrible seats a day befo the concert and they kept tellin me the same thing like o she'll meet u befo but wen i got there they were liek she'll meet u during the show cus shes still getting ready and finally after calling the lady 50 times becus she supposedly couldnt hear me on her cell she dicided to take me down and weni got there aish was to "busy" and sent me back up to my seat and told me to come and wait by the stairs at the end of the show.

Ismat Mangla (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 141.211.225.118
Posted on Monday, May 3, 2004 - 11:58 am:   

(Part 3 of 3)

I was extremely upset and disappointed because the contest/promoters did not deliver what was promised. They should have been more organized and made sure that I had all the appropriate contacts and passes to go backstage. Furthermore, if they weren't going to arrange all this, then they shouldn't have advertised the contest as a chance to meet Aishwarya. It was wholly unprofessional.

I was really disappointed by my night--it left a horrible taste in my mouth. Did the other contest winners experience anything similar?

Posted on Monday, May 3, 2004 - 11:58 am:   

(part 2 of 3)

Finally, on the day of the show, a woman named Alpa called me and told me to meet her, after the show, at the front of the stage. When I tried to go there after the show, the security guard said I couldn't because I didn't have a wristband for the floor (my seats were way up high). I managed to still covertly sneak down to the stage and meet Alpa. She tried to take me backstage, but the security guards would not allow her to take me back. It made no sense! Only people with green wristbands were allowed backstage and no one gave me one. Alpa, who was a part of Ash's team, explained to the guards that I was the contest winner, but the guards didn't really care about this woman or what she was saying. She had not pull, and I don't think she was very high up. They refused to let me back. Finally, Alpa came back and gave me a pillow signed by all the stars and said she couldn't do anything.

Posted on Monday, May 3, 2004 - 11:57 am:   

I attended the Breathless show on Friday, April 30, in Detroit.

I was selected as one of the contest winners and I was so excited to get my two free tickets and meet Ash. However, the whole contest was handled very unprofessionally, and I never got to meet Ash as promised.

When I first contacted the promoter for my free tickets, he said he didn't know what I was talking about. I reported this back to the person who emailed me about the contest. They got in touch with the promoter and managed to get me free tickets (albeit in not so great seats). However, that didn't bother me, since they were free. But then NO ONE told me what I should do about the meet and greet. I was in contact with five different people about the M&G, and they all told me different things, saying it was before the show, after the show, etc. They didn't give me any instructions--the promoter said he didn't even handle that part.

Posted From: 210.210.43.26
Posted on Sunday, May 2, 2004 - 12:15 am:   

I don't intend to boss around and please don't get me wrong. I am sure all of you will appreciate that I have a role to play.

I request all of you to kindly post according to the topic. I am moving all the posts that are not relevant to the topic to a new thread by the name "chit chat". It will be under the "miscellaneous" topic

I'll also like all of you to understand the fact that this is Aishu's official website, so it will not be appropriate to indulge in any kind of rumours. We are all responsible people and we should act accordingly. I am looking forward for your cooperation in this regard.

Any info about Aishu's Washington concert?

Posted From: 83.154.151.109
Posted on Saturday, May 1, 2004 - 4:07 pm:   

Could someone clean the topic a little bit, we are far from "breathless".

Posted From: 210.210.40.247
Posted on Saturday, May 1, 2004 - 3:55 am:   

Hi Everybody!

Any info about Aishu's Detroit concert?

reena (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 147.144.1.251
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 1:30 pm:   

I am from Oakland.

farzana (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 207.102.21.253
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 6:42 pm:   

hey reena where are u from? what city?

reena (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 147.144.1.251
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 6:16 pm:   

How you guys know the name of the hotel aish is residing, and also do they come to the collesium after the show and before the show are we allowed to see them

Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 6:00 pm:   

muztaba i went the day after the show, i went around noon and waited and waited then finally at 5:30 ash came down and i got snap shots of her because she was only singing autogrpahs no pics, i got close enough to give her a hug she was so gorgeous and really nice in person. celina was rude but hrithik and lara were real nice like ash.

Posted From: 67.69.255.194
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 3:10 pm:   

oh my this is incredible. i cannot wait till aishwarya comes to my city, Toronto, on May 16th, because i finally got hold of the local promoter here so i can meet her up close and in person! I will get to meet her at a hotel the day of the concert before the show....i am going crazy this is the best thing that has happened to me!

***ATTENTION TO OTHER CONTEST WINNERS FROM OTHER CITIES***
If you could please tell me how the show was, and if you got to meet Aishwarya, I would greatly appreciate it.

Posted From: 210.210.43.8
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 9:31 am:   

Rohit just upload your photos to any free image hosting site like webshots.com, imagestation.com etc and post your link here. I'll display those photographs along with your name. :-)

Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 6:18 pm:   

Hi Rohit,

I don't have a clue how to do that either. I guess you can load it up on those free websites like yahoo. I'm sure someone here can help. If you don't mind could you e-mail the pictures to me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee. I love collecting pictures of Ash in natural settings rather than her posing and pouting. She looks more beautiful when she is natural.

E-mail me at metal_maiden_2000@yahoo.com

Posted From: 154.5.232.146
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 4:29 pm:   

I have a couple of pics when she was back stage but i don't know how to host these images on the site

Posted From: 202.53.172.142
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 1:30 pm:   

I�m feeling extremely jealous.
Congratulation Farzana! If you don�t mind would you please tell us about that marvelous moment?

Posted From: 203.124.2.55
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 4:30 am:   

Oh wow you are so lucky. I wish I can see her up close someday. Please share your pictures with us.

simmyrai75 (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 192.228.141.162
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 1:36 am:   

Farzana, I'm really jealous of you now .hehehehe ! Please do share the snaps with us.

Posted From: 61.17.115.6
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 11:27 pm:   

If you don't mind, can you share the snaps of Aishu with us? Just post the link where you've hosted those pictures. I am sure you are aware that there are lots of free image hosting sites. I'll display those photographs in this thread with your name :-)

I sincerely request everybody for their contributions so that we can make this board even more exciting! After all this is Aishu's official fan site :-)

Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 6:21 pm:   

hey guyz i didn't get to goto the show but i went to there hotel i got pics with hrithik and lara got snap shots of ash, she is better looking in person! oh my god she is so gorgeous in person! i gave her a hug 2! i 'm still in shock. TO WHO EVER WON THE CONTEST TO MEET ASH IN PERSON IN VANCOUVER! DID U MEET HER WHAT HAPPENED HOW DID IT HAPPEN PLZ LET ME KNOW THE DETAILS!

Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 3:15 pm:   

Thanks Rohit!

Posted From: 142.173.124.226
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 2:46 pm:   

Here's my review for aishwarya's vancouver concert
Ash left everyone breathless
she gave an amazing performance. However,on the whole, the show was average. it started at 8:45 and in between they bored us with shaan's sa re ga ma pa.It seemed like as if they were killing time. People wanted to see more of the performances.Oh well we care about ash. Her and hrithik truly were the saving grace of the show. Ash was about 6 feet away from me. When she stepped out of her limousine it seemed like as if i saw an angel. She looked absolutely gorgeous. She was wearing this long white coloured coat and black boots. Looked awesome! she looks great onscreen, we all know that but she looks even better in real life and a very nice person. Her dance competition with hrithik was amazing. Both are the best dancers and make a great couple.

Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 10:59 am:   

How's Aishu's Vancouver concert? Uff! I am so silly when Aishu's there, it's bound to be enthralling.

I hope we'll soon get to buy the DVDs of Aishu's 2004 concerts.

Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 10:18 pm:   

It�s 10:18 PM in Oakland. The concert is most probably about to conclude. I am sure everything went on well. Does anybody have any authentic info about the concert?

Posted on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 9:11 pm:   

I never said you are trying to defame her. I just requested you and the rest, not to post any link that tries to defame Aishu. I don't see why you or anybody else should feel offended.

Posted on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 4:03 pm:   

exactly what u said "truth is not always milk and honey"
It is not like I am trying to defame her. It is the bollyvista people who wrote that article which is VERY MUCH RELATED TO THE TOPIC. So think before you speak arijit

Mohammad (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 162.83.160.248
Posted on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 1:47 pm:   

14 years old

5 year old at heart

Posted on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 12:26 pm:   

How does it really matter? Aishu's fans are always young at heart!

I am 32 years young and getting younger day-by-day

I request all of you to stick to the topic of conversation and don't post any link that tries to defame Aishu. I am sure Rohit understands why I deleted his post.

sara rai (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 82.36.148.33
Posted on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 11:47 am:   

hi
u all may think that im a bit nosy but how old r u lot? 'coz u all sound like older than wat i am which is 13, so how old r u lot, and tell the truth!!

Posted on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 11:03 pm:   

She sang... not they sang... I should try not to press my mousse button like an insane lol

Posted on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 11:01 pm:   

Well, this person expressed his opinion (sic).
Fardheen did interact, that's true, and it was fun but one must not forget that he wasn't in the position of doing anything else.
As for Hrihik and Ash being fireworks? Yep, they were and they blew totally the audience!!!
And we cannot say that Celina and Lara did not put something in the show!! And Sunidhi? They sang really well! Every performer (including the dancers) add something to this very show and my opinion is that Ash and Hrithik were the keystone of the show!

Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 3:27 pm:   

Sean Paul's Language Teacher - your posts are moved to Board Q & A under the sub topic "Resolving board Issues", because that is the appropriate place to carry out such discussions. I request all of you to kindly cooperate with me in keeping this board properly arranged. Please submit your posts according to the topic.

Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 12:25 am:   

Aishu has already mentioned in some of her recent interviews that for portraying the character of Lalita in her latest movie Bride & Prejudice, she had to gain weight.

I am sure all of us know that it's very easy to add extra pounds but loosing them takes lot of time. :-)

Aishu is God's greatest creation. Aishu is blessed with timeless inner and outer beauty. Age can't touch her.

Posted From: 203.124.2.57
Posted on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 11:25 pm:   

Well we have to accept that Ash is already 30. Besides she won the Miss World crown 10 years ago so we can't expect her to look the same now. Even if she gained some weight she is still pretty.

Posted From: 83.152.187.157
Posted on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 1:46 pm:   

If she's "Huge", I must be a diplodocus.
Although I appreciate the picts, I do really "enjoy" the "do not copy without permission" mention on the site... with something like 99% of the content copyrighted and certainly hosted without the permission of the owners, it is quite funny.

Posted on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 11:59 am:   

http://www.aishwarya-forever.com/photos/images/con certs/Breathless2004/ht2004-londonuk.html

pics from the concert
ash still hasn't lost weight...looks huge in one pic although shes still very pretty

Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 4:28 pm:   

Aishu enthralled everybody with her Dola Re Dola number

Aishu enthralled everybody with her Dola Re Dola number

Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 4:13 pm:   

hi i want to have an account! so what can i do to have one? plz help! i want to post meassages too!

Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 8:54 am:   

Brilliant Bollywood
Apr 13 2004
By Staff Reporter, Evening Mail

Excerpts: -

Bollywood has taken Birmingham by storm with a spectacular show of Asian music and dance.

Film fans packed the NEC Arena last night for an inthe-flesh glimpse of some of the most glamorous stars of the Indian silver screen.

Headline appearances included leading international star and ex-Miss World Aishwarya Rai, the hunky new superstar Hrithik Roshan, popular screen actor Fardeen Khan and former Miss Universe Lara Dutta.

Concert-goers paid up to �90 a ticket for Heartthrobs To Leave You Breathless, and were treated to a night of breathtaking entertainment.

Aishwarya Rai, 30, a former architecture student from Mangalore, Karnataka turned screen superstar, said she was delighted to be back in Birmingham.

"The last time was in 1999 when the movie Taal premiered in the UK, so it's exciting to come back as so much has changed since then," Aishu in Birmingham

said Aishwarya, who stars in Gurinder Chadha's forthcoming Bride and Prejudice.

The glamorous actress has since notched up numerous awards and critical acclaim for her work in blockbusters such as Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Devdas and more recently Khakee and Choker Bali, which was also shown at last year's London Film Festival.

"I'm excited about the show, about coming back to England, and I'm looking forward to a great tour," she added. "I hope everyone will come out to support us."

Source: - http://icbirmingham.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0100localnews/tm_objectid=14143231%26method=full%26siteid=50002%26headline=brilliant%2dbollywood-name_page.html

Posted From: 162.83.201.159
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 8:12 pm:   

i think all the shows are the same. if it wasent then it wouldnt be fair to other people

Rohit Sachdeva (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 7:17 pm:   

some one said that the grand finale of the show was just for the ppl in london... is that true??? is the show gonna be the same in vancouver?? and isn't shaan coming instead of sunidhi??? i m confused

Posted on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 5:38 pm:   

Aishwarya, Hrithik sway Londoners

Bollywood stars Aishwarya Rai and Hrithik Roshan put up a scintillating show at the Wembley Stadium here on Monday winning applause from the over 20,000 packed audience. They were supported on the stage by other Bollywood stars Lara Dutta, Fardeen Khan and Celina Jaitley. "I am overjoyed to return to the UK to meet my fans. They have shown me tremendous warmth and kindness," Rai said. � PTI

Source: Times of India, Lucknow dated Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Posted From: 141.155.131.91
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 5:19 pm:   

yes cant wait untill she comes to NY

Posted From: 83.155.71.162
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 4:30 pm:   

Rohit, I don't want to spoil anything, Ash isn't there just for an apparition. You will see plenty of different numbers and even a competition "modern" dance vs "classical". Now guess who is the modern dancer and who is the classical (and beautiful ooops I gave a big clue).
I just hope Ash will follow the example of the male stars who have more interaction with the public (I'm french so I'm never happy lol)

Posted on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 11:36 am:   

Waao u guys r so lucky!

6 minutes 4 the show

Aishu will perform her Daiya Daiya number

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/ choose asian network 4 live Digital Audio Broadcasting

Rohit Sachdeva (Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 10:51 am:   

hi guys!! who ever saw the show the last nite plzz let me know wut all songs ash performed on... can't wait to see her

Raaj1 (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 172.190.115.125
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 10:21 am:   

Hi....

I recentley registered on this website, (although for SOME reason I can't use my username and password, and how do u LOG IN to this place?) However must say it looks impressive...I went to the BREATHLESS CONCERT yesterday at WEMBLEY and it CERTAINLY left me breathless, great
performance by ASH...as well as HIRTHIK, Those 2 stole the show..without a doubt....But right at the end when Ash was in her car, and I got a wave from her...as well as a lasting glance, that made the WHOLE night ONE to remember....DEFINITLY they will take the UK/US by storm!!!

Posted From: 83.155.71.162
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 10:09 am:   

I was in London, the show is REALLY good, I'm working on my article now but I can say that I won't make the same mistake twice and I shall persecute Simone, the producer and everyone to get an official accreditation, we want Ash in interview along Amitab, Vivek and Manisha!!
Ah yes, one more thing, Sunidhi Chauhan is really a good singer and "our" Ash is awesome!

David
http://www.fantastikasia.net

Posted From: 61.17.115.142
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 9:17 pm:   

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/asiannetwork/features/bbw_backstage_gallery.shtml

Excerpt: -
Take Two's Sahifa Akhtar went backstage at the Breathless Concert in Manchester on Friday 9th to�find out what went down during the glamourous show. She spoke to all the stars�and some of the unsung heroes�to find out all the glitz and gossip from the night.

Aishu

Mohammad Awais (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 162.83.192.2
Posted on Tuesday, April 6, 2004 - 12:49 pm:   

that pic of Aishu is breathless!

Posted on Tuesday, April 6, 2004 - 11:53 am:   

Source: http://www.harrowtimes.co.uk/news/localnews/display.var.477851.0.superstars_set_to_leave_fans_breathless.php

Excerpts: -

I haven't been to Wembley in a while, The last time was in 1999 when Taal beat premiered in the UK.

It is quite exciting to come back as so much has changed since then.

I'm excited about the show, about coming back to London and looking forward to a great tour
- Aishu's comments

aishu
Ex-Miss World Aishwarya Rai is coming to Wembley. Lucky fans can catch the sexy star at Breathless, a Bollywood tour that takes in the Arena this Sunday. The show starts at 7.30pm.

Source: http://www.harrowtimes.co.uk/

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers