Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
Aishwarya: The Rising Truth Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Aishwarya Rai » Aishwarya: The Rising Truth « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

ashfann (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 125.22.1.53
Posted on Tuesday, April 4, 2006 - 4:52 am:   

now see what happened. the rising was such a flop. aamir khan n the film makers would have expected another oscar nomination !! but the film was a flop n panned severely. and the role that amisha patel did, the lesser said the better.

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 80.44.160.208
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 11:13 am:   

Of course aishwarya would only do a film if the role interested her and she liked it. Thats why i like her she only does films which she believes are challenging and interesting rather just doing films for commercial success.

Arijit Bhattacharya (Aishzone)
Username: Aishzone

Posted From: 221.134.56.23
Posted on Tuesday, September 6, 2005 - 12:56 am:   

Well said Muztaba, but you know what, such people are not worth our attention. It should be like Bobby Bedi who? That guy can't even afford to hire Aishu's sweeper . Characters like these are like rotten fish and they leave no stones unturned to spoil the pond. Mark my words whoever makes a futile attempt of defaming Aishu will taste God's wrath. :-)

Muztaba Seraji (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 203.91.152.43
Posted on Monday, September 5, 2005 - 9:00 am:   

But there is an Almighty who is above all and who is always beside his/her, who is honest. We cant always realize his judgment and punishment but just think who one day in the loud voice declares to the press and thus aired to everyone that he fired Ash from his project because she is a greedy. Now he has to use her name to sell the film otherwise it won’t be watched by the people. There is no punishment better than this. I want to burst into laugh and shout to say, Watch everyone, God is with her.
Ma’am do you read my message. If so then just one request to you. Please don’t be upset at present situation and don’t loose faith from God and please don’t displace from your principle. Almighty is always with you

Muztaba Seraji (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 203.91.152.43
Posted on Monday, September 5, 2005 - 8:57 am:   

I cant decide which word will be appropriate here? Irony of Fate, God's Revenge or Newton's 3 rd Law of Motion or anything else. I can't forget those words used by the producer Bobby Bedi Ash was greedy and was fired from the film and thats why she needs to publish a long explanation describing the situation which still exists at Fact or Fiction Section.

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 81.139.70.84
Posted on Saturday, September 3, 2005 - 12:22 pm:   

I quite liked the Rising. It's wrong for them to put an actress who's not in the film in the credits,that's funny and quite silly but the film wasn't bad. The two male leads in particular were really good.

Posted From: 221.134.56.51
Posted on Thursday, September 1, 2005 - 4:33 am:   

The Sinking oops The Rising, but it is sinking anyway, so they shamelessly decided to use Aishu's name to promote their film overseas.

Excerpt from gg2.net

Says Sheffield: "The Rising is the film that Aishwarya refused! Producers and distributors are selling the film in the UK as an Aishwarya Rai starrer. It is sad that they have to resort to this to get the audience into the theatres."

Posted From: 61.17.115.6
Posted on Monday, April 5, 2004 - 12:22 pm:   

As Ketan Mehta films the Aamir Khan starrer The Rising, Aishwarya Rai explains for the first time ever -- in every detail -- to Senior Associate Editor Archana Masih why she did not do the role she was initially slotted for.

Three days before she left for a concert to the UK, US and Canada, Ash went over her year-long experience on The Rising front, pointing out dates, the unavailability of a final script almost a year after discussing it and the misrepresentation that she wanted an increase in the role.

The first segment of an exclusive rediff.com interview with the superstar!

http://specials.rediff.com/entertai/2004/apr/05sd1 .htm

Arijit (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 61.17.115.14
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 10:02 pm:   

Please visit the following sites to know what lies beneath "The Rising" controversy: -

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ow?artid=288 530

http://sify.com/news/fullstory.php?id=13309576

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_464554,0008 .htm

http://movies.indiatimes.com/cms.dl...how?msid=285 061

Anybody who tries to defame my Aishu, will stay in hell forever

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers
Screensavers
Suggestion Box
My Links
Contact Me

PRIVACY  |  TERMS OF SERVICE