Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
Aishu - "I look at everything positiv... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Aishwarya Rai » Aishu - "I look at everything positively" « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

David (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 62.160.169.7
Posted on Wednesday, May 12, 2004 - 12:45 am:   

Ash over exerting? Come on, you know if a day had 36 hrs, she would spend 48hrs on her work.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Arijit Bhattacharya (Aishzone)
Username: Aishzone

Posted From: 210.210.42.167
Posted on Wednesday, May 12, 2004 - 12:05 am:   

Excerpt: -

Will you be going to Cannes this year?

Only as the L'Oreal ambassadoress. Just for the opening ceremony because this time it is between the shows (the concerts in the US and Canada).

I have a crazy schedule coming up. London, Birmingham, Manchester, London. Then in the gap between UK and US, I'll be going to Paris for a L'Oreal shoot, Italy for a Longines shoot, then I will be going back to London to do something with Gurinder for a day then rushing to US for the shows.

Then in the second last week of the shows in the US, I'll fly to Cannes for the opening ceremony and fly back to NYC, do the last two shows in NYC and Toronto and come back to India. I have the craziest schedule. I'm trying not to think about it and just get headlong into it.

Being on the jury at Cannes last year surely has been turning point for all these international projects that you have received?

Actually, it was the previous year when we went (to Cannes) with Devdas. It was wonderfully received by the audience, the media there. It was truly an exhilarating experience for all of us. We were really, really proud to walk the red carpet with an Indian film there, to get a screening there and to have got the kind of appreciation that it did. That kind of started it all, rather made it snowball.

So I must say Cannes has a special place. Then last year when it was totally, totally unexpected when they called me as a jury member which was an absolute honour and I so treasure the experience, it was very special.

God has been kind.

Source : http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2004/may/05sld1. htm

Aishu please take care and don't over exert. May Lord Shiva shower his blessings on you.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers
Screensavers
Suggestion Box
My Links
Contact Me

PRIVACY  |  TERMS OF SERVICE