Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
I'm not running to Hollywood - Aishu Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Aishwarya Rai » I'm not running to Hollywood - Aishu « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Arijit Bhattacharya (Aishzone)
Username: Aishzone

Posted From: 61.11.105.158
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 - 4:11 am:   

Excerpts: -

Recently there were rumours that you are planning to settle down in London. How true is that?

Not true at all. It was a clear case of miscommunication and some misunderstanding. I love it here in Mumbai and can't imagine staying anywhere else in the world. Since we need to travel so much in our line of work, we always look forward to returning home. There's absolutely no question of settling down anywhere except India.

What Hollywood projects are you currently working on?

I've just finished shooting for 'Bride and Prejudice', a re-working of the Jane Austin classic, directed by Gurinder Chadha. At the end of this year I will start work in 'Chaos' opposite Meryl Streep to be directed by Coline Serreau. There's also Roland Joffe's 'Singularity' and Barton Randall's 'I Know a Place'. I will end the year with Gurinder Chadha's 'Mistress of Spices'.

Source: http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/919_780211,0018 00030003.htm

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers
Screensavers
Suggestion Box
My Links
Contact Me

PRIVACY  |  TERMS OF SERVICE