Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
“I love fast cars” - Aishu Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Aishwarya Rai » “I love fast cars” - Aishu « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 67.188.84.20
Posted on Wednesday, March 8, 2006 - 8:14 pm:   

haha.. that's a refreshing little excerpt there Arijit..

She could get an Enzo easily.. definitely the BEST Ferrari of them all.. of course.. the F50 is on par as well.. but Nishen hit the point... McLaren F1 LM with Aishwarya Rai and Crista Nicole on my sides.. aahhhh.. I wish..

Margo (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 64.231.190.223
Posted on Wednesday, March 8, 2006 - 12:49 pm:   

so do i!! i need my license, i could have gotten it last year but nope, i was being lazy and didnt get it. as long as i have my G1 by the time university starts then i can get my G2 by the beginning of next year. then i need to go to school and become rich and then ill by myself not A car...but CarS :-)

Steven Thomas NY (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 68.192.123.28
Posted on Wednesday, March 8, 2006 - 12:37 pm:   

oh geeze
i need to get my license first.. =(

Nishen (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 196.207.44.231
Posted on Tuesday, March 7, 2006 - 9:50 pm:   

I'm with you Margo, Mclaren Fl is my dream car. The LM version is damn hot too, I even have tons of pics of it hehe! I would also love to own some ferrari limited editions. I love the f50, You can feel its' sound a mile away. Ash is my kind of gal, I can't drive slow, It makes me mad.
http://www.fantasycars.com/McLaren_F1/mclaren_f1.h tml

Muztaba Seraji (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 203.91.152.67
Posted on Tuesday, March 7, 2006 - 8:39 pm:   

My dream is to own a Bugatti Veyron. 1001 Horsepower Engine with 400+ KPH top speed. Design is damn hot. Sometimes I'm in day-dream. I invite her to dirve my car. And she is thrilled after driving with such a high speed. (you see the heading "She Loves fast cars" )
I can do anything only for her smile.

http://www.bugatti-cars.de/bugatti/index.html

Posted From: 65.95.201.248
Posted on Tuesday, March 7, 2006 - 6:16 pm:   

meh diablos are ugly *runs*...McClaren F1s all the wayyy!! that car is just too damn HOT!

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 202.22.151.160
Posted on Tuesday, March 7, 2006 - 5:38 pm:   

Ferrari...pffff and this one? Lamborghini Diablo !
http://www.kldconcept.com/index.php?file=Gallery&o p=categorie&cat=103

Posted From: 65.95.201.248
Posted on Tuesday, March 7, 2006 - 3:02 pm:   

i was reading this thread on sat. and i was like hey, loook her dream came true!! shes in dhoom 2 :D

"I would love to own a Ferrari Maranello one day in red – I think that’s the sexiest car on earth. "

BRAP BRAP!! this woman knows her cars...ferrari, min thats a sexy car. i think its time Ash got her dream car ;) my dream car is a McClaren F1...i WILL own that car one day!! :-)

shu (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 59.95.161.125
Posted on Tuesday, March 7, 2006 - 1:25 pm:   

Good God Yes and her dream is getting fulfilled by being a star of Dhoom -2 . She loves Fast Bikes n Cars.So here they are - Dhoom -2

Nezam (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 195.92.67.66
Posted on Saturday, August 14, 2004 - 7:52 am:   

Didn't knew she loved fast cars :-) I love fast cars but I don't like to driver fast I know know you can say why the hell then you like fast cars when you don't want to go fast I just want to have a nice car with fully kit :-) like to fast and furious cars :-)

Rajiv (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 80.60.252.11
Posted on Friday, July 30, 2004 - 2:02 pm:   

she should play in the fast and the furious :D

Arijit Bhattacharya (Aishzone)
Username: Aishzone

Posted From: 61.11.105.9
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2004 - 4:58 am:   

Source: Times of India (leading English daily in India) Times Auto section dated Friday July 24, 2004

“I love fast cars”

I have always liked automobiles. Although to me automobiles symbolize the ultimate freedom one can have, the glamour and the zippiness plus the concept of having one’s own wheels is something, which I have always looked forward to. Fortunately being in the celluloid world, I have always been able to flirt with various types of automobiles – but hey that’s what the fun is all about isn’ it? I love driving and I love driving fast. My recent car was Mazda sports but I had to sell it, as it was getting slightly old. I have yet to decide on what sports car to buy but again I would love something that not only goes fast, but is good to look at. I also love all the modern conveniences that go with a modern car – it is paradoxical but now it seems that we cannot survive without power windows, steering and air conditioning, although only a few years back, I had learnt driving on my parents old Fiat and it did not have any of these conveniences. But you know some friends of mine have these really cool cars and I never miss the opportunity to take a drive in one of these, given a half chance. Amongst the big sports car, I love Ferraries especially the red ones, but among smaller cars, I think the best car to have is Mazda MX-5, as it is small, cute, has charisma and can be driven real fast. I love bikes too. I hardly get to ride bikes as my family disapproves of them. You know my ultimate dream? I would love to own a Ferrari Maranello one day in red – I think that’s the sexiest car on earth. Currently most of the movies I am doing do not have too many cars and bikes in them, but I am looking forward to one day when I get to star in a movie, which is more about cars as the real stars.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers
Screensavers
Suggestion Box
My Links
Contact Me

PRIVACY  |  TERMS OF SERVICE