Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
Aishu at Rose day Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Aishwarya Rai » Aishu at Rose day « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Arijit Bhattacharya (Aishzone)
Username: Aishzone

Posted From: 210.210.42.169
Posted on Wednesday, September 29, 2004 - 12:24 am:   

I never boasted of getting emails from Aishu, simply because I never got one. Even if I become the lucky one some fine day, I will not actually shout from the roof top, I'll rather keep the excitement within me because I'll consider it personal.

BTW nobody deletes posts over here if the criticism is justified. If somebody likes some other site, and not this one, then that's a matter of personal choice. Plz make sure whenever you express your opinion, it should not sound as if you are doing a promotion for a particular site.

Let me also tell u and all of those who have any doubts regarding our profile. We were requested by Kryss to moderate and we are not under anybody's payroll. As and when the webmaster decides to remove us from the role of moderators, at least I'll not debate on that issue.

I hope I've answered your queries, at least I attempted to do so :-)

Jennifer Ever (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 219.93.174.100
Posted on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 3:27 am:   

I noticed that my post about how this site is such in a sad state has been deleted. Like delete all you want I am just expressing my opinions and if you think by deleting posts instead of trying to make this site less depressing is more your cup of tea then be it.

What is the use of having a forum when members cannot express their views? And what is the use of having mods who deletes posts at their own will just because someone said that this site could have been better then the way it is? So now should I shower this site with praises and worship it in order for the mods not to delete my posts?

Now, hopefully the high and mighty mods of this forum who can't seem to stop gushing to the fact that aishwarya had e-mailed them can talk a minute or two from their way too busy schedule and give me a valid answer!Or you can also show me how 'smart' you are and delete this post too and save your brains from some workout!

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 81.153.221.49
Posted on Sunday, September 26, 2004 - 12:24 pm:   

wow she's so amazing she has a massive heart!

pranoy (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 203.145.183.174
Posted on Friday, September 24, 2004 - 8:54 am:   

its tragic to see Ash's site not being updated at all..i hope she sacks these guys and hires some new and efficient guys to take care of this site

David (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 62.160.169.7
Posted on Friday, September 24, 2004 - 12:42 am:   

nice!

Arijit Bhattacharya (Aishzone)
Username: Aishzone

Posted From: 202.88.217.141
Posted on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 2:51 am:   

Excerpt:-
Some sick children received a visit from the Queen of Bollywood this week, when Aishwarya Rai took part in India's annual Rose Day.

The actress was on hand to bring smiles and flowers to a large group of boys and girls who are being treated for cancer. Casually dressed in blue jeans and white hooded top, the svelte beauty handed out roses to the children. And she seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the encounter, as the throng of laughing youngsters gathered around to chat with their glamorous guest.

Source: http://www.hellomagazine.com/film/2004/09/22/aishw aryarai/

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers
Screensavers
Suggestion Box
My Links
Contact Me

PRIVACY  |  TERMS OF SERVICE