Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
Aishwarya apperance at Taj mahal Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Aishwarya Rai » Aishwarya apperance at Taj mahal « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Suraj from France (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 172.187.97.91
Posted on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 4:16 pm:   

Wow very nice pic !!!
I saw it only here for the first time even not in aishwarya-forever site !!! How is it possible? lol

Guest (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 134.244.113.185
Posted on Thursday, December 2, 2004 - 12:29 pm:   

This is one of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. I wish I could get her autograph on this.

Arijit Bhattacharya (Aishzone)
Username: Aishzone

Posted From: 210.210.40.174
Posted on Thursday, December 2, 2004 - 7:23 am:   

Aishu was in Agra on Wednesday, Dec 1, 2004 to extend her support to include Taj Mahal in the new 7 wonders of the world. Aishu said that she was quite baffled, when an NGO approached her for her support. She said that like so many of us, she also believed that Taj was one of the wonders of the world, but she was informed that Taj's name was not registered. Aishu requested everybody to cast their vote.

"I was so happy to be a part of this team that is going on to have the people of the world choose the new 7 wonders and" Aishu closed her eyes and said, "without any doubt the Taj Mahal is right up there on the list" Aishu further added, "People across the world absolutely treasure the love story of this monument, absolutely adore this monument and without a doubt it is one of the wonders of the world. It has been documented, this is the one opportunity and what better year than the 350th anniversary of the Taj Mahal. So God bless and here's wishing it on the list,"

According to various TV channels their is a competition between Great Wall of China and Taj Mahal. We can cast our vote by typing Taj and sending the SMS @ 8888. We can also visit www.new7wonders.com

Aishu

simmyrai75 (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 192.228.141.162
Posted on Thursday, December 2, 2004 - 12:45 am:   

check out this website :

www.aishwarya-forever.com

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers