Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
Aishwarya Rai Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Aishwarya Rai » Aishwarya Rai « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 81.153.47.234
Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2005 - 1:03 am:   

awww yeah. A.r. Rahman is amazing! I was watching Kannathil Muthamittal yesterday! Amazing..did you know he's doing the music for the new Lord of the Rings Stage Musical! It's his knowledge of Carnartic Music, in which I'm also trained, that makes him truly stand up above the rest!

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 24.6.182.85
Posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2005 - 6:16 pm:   

' "yenna sola poghirai" and the song "kandukondain kandukondain" were also really good'
--very true.. I loved both those songs. In fact, I have the movie soundtrack. It's awesome. I really like Kannamoochi because of A.R Rahman's ability to mix traditional and modern music really came through in that song. Anyway, Rajini's last movie is coming this New Year (April 14th) so make sure you watch it. hehe.. jk.. if you're a fan u should. I was hoping Aishwarya would act with Rajini before he retires but I doubt that will happen. sigh..
If that did happen however, I would buy like 10 copies of the DVD cuz that's the ultimate pair.. beauty and style.. haha

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2005 - 11:15 am:   

i thought she was fab in kk...yeah kannamoochi was my favourite too, but Ajith and TABU'S song "yenna sola poghirai" and the song "kandukondain kandukondain" were also really good. Was she worn out?? i didnit think so...expect for in the scenes where she was supposed to be.

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2005 - 8:26 am:   

Rohit u talked smack in both my posts so I don't know what your point is.. but remember this, Aishwarya IS and ALWAYS will be South Indian.. (I don't want to start a war) so it's cool if she acts with tamil actors.. but yea.. nobody too ugly.. Kandukondain was pretty good.. she looked kinda worn out though.. except in that song "kannamoochi", man was she sexy in that!!

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2005 - 12:54 am:   

Really?? I don't remember seeing any ugly actors. I'd much rather see her in a film like Kandukondain kandukondain or Iruvar again. I wanna see her work with a national award winner like Kamal Haasan, and a true storyteller and critically acclaimed director like Mani Rathnam. And Rohit, I always thought films were supposed to be stories, not walk-on beauty pagaents. If tamil actors or tamils in general are TOOO ugly for you, don't bother watching tamil films.

Rohit (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 24.69.255.236
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2005 - 9:11 pm:   

ahh please i don't want ash to be seen with any more tamil actors... she already has worked with a couple ugly tamil actors

Messenger (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 24.101.59.119
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2005 - 6:29 am:   

Hmm... Who's that? Is that a sweet Soul?

messenger9090@yahoo.com

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 81.155.113.60
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2005 - 12:28 am:   

the foreigners aren't TRASHY, and yeah david letterman was kinda joking-i hear he does that with most of his guests - although yeah she was cool on it. plus no i think the next tamil actor she's working with is Kamal Haasan!

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2005 - 9:14 pm:   

Why doesn't she act in Tamil movies anymore? Is she conceited or what? Instead of acting with trashy foreigners it would be cool to have her act with the king--Rajini. man.. I must be dreaming.. lol.. but I am glad she stands up to people like David Letterman etc.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers
Screensavers
Suggestion Box
My Links
Contact Me

PRIVACY  |  TERMS OF SERVICE