Press Room
Personal Info
Family Pictures
Charity Page
In The News
Advertising
Aishu declares 58th Cannes Film Festi... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Official Aishwarya Rai Message Board » Aishwarya Rai » Aishu declares 58th Cannes Film Festival open « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

varun (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 59.95.202.21
Posted on Saturday, December 3, 2005 - 3:12 am:   

hiiii aishwariya u look sooo goodd in this dresses u have chosen a right kind of dress.LISTEN ALLL THE WORLD AISHWARIYA RAI WILLL BE THE NO 1 ACTRESSS IN THE WORLD 1 DAY AND THAT KIND OF DAYS R NOT FAR NOW.
WITH
LOTS OF LOVE
VARUN}}

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 80.3.0.44
Posted on Sunday, July 3, 2005 - 9:54 am:   

oh man she looks so hot in that black dress. i love u ash

Nila Ahmed (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 64.53.214.138
Posted on Sunday, May 15, 2005 - 6:04 pm:   

I agree with all the men and women who think that Aishwarya looks stunning! Her choice of the two dress at Cannes,2005, was "just right". The Breezy white dress is so fresh , but stylish and gorgeous. The rest of the negative group who are into sarcasm and criticism, should grow up and chill out! Aishwarya had worn saris in the previous festivals. So, stop the negativity and enjoy the one and only Indian girl on the red carpet around the world,and feel proud as an Indian. I am not even an Indian, I am happy to see her succeed.

Margo (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 64.231.189.59
Posted on Sunday, May 15, 2005 - 6:45 am:   

I agree, Ash can wear anything she wants...she is also very "fashionably hip" as Oprah said. She knows how to dress and that doesnt mean wearing a sari everywhere she goes. She could go to NY and walk into a Diesel store and buy like 20 things and the worst thing is that she probably get it for free or like 90% off lol And if she is rocking like Diesel,DKNY, Guess, Gucci,Ralph Lauren or any of those big names...I dont think people should be complaining. Whatever floats her boat is what she will wear, if she feels like rocking a sari to an award show one day, she will do it, its all good! :D

Personally I would love to see her wear Valentino, his dresses are amazing :P

Arijit Bhattacharya (Aishzone)
Username: Aishzone

Posted From: 221.134.57.109
Posted on Sunday, May 15, 2005 - 5:34 am:   

"coming here is a pleasure for me .. like I said it'z got incredible memories attached, I feel at home, the weather is gr8, it'z a wonderful place, it is the mother of all festivals"

Source: India TV

Aishu arrives for the projection of Woody Allen's film "Match Point" at the 58th edition of the International Cannes Film Festival on Thursday 12 May 2005.
Aishu with mom
Aishu
Aishu

Aishu @ the premiere of the opening film "Lemming"
Aishu

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 152.163.100.67
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2005 - 11:56 pm:   

to all ppl who say ash should have worn sarees all the time to represent India, then may I suggest all Indians wear sarees while working and studying abroad! I really don't get to see Indians abroad with desi wears. I instead see Indian women wear skin tight dresses with low tops exposing much of their skin. Ash being an international film star and supermodel, has the right like all of us to dress according to her PROFESSION ! She looked smart ,gorgeous and extremely well toned at the Cannes ! She blends completely with all other European stars and supermodels. She is doing a good job inspite of her very very busy schedule ! Ash its a job well done !

Posted From: 64.231.222.42
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2005 - 4:29 pm:   

i think Ash represented India just well, its not all about what you wear. right now she is doing herself and India well :-)

Guest (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 82.235.115.58
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2005 - 3:32 pm:   

I think that Nanditha Das clothes who's a member of jury are really much more better than the one Aish wears when she was jury member!
She's very simple with wearing her sarees and that's make her cuteness and i think she represents much more better INDIA!

Posted From: 67.70.93.132
Posted on Friday, May 13, 2005 - 8:09 pm:   

showing the back is so in! it's the trend nowadays, and she looks hot so as i said before, if you got it flaunt it! and as T said, in ms.world there is quite a bit of skin exposure. and she is curvalicious which is what i said before...she aint turning into the next britney spears. because Ash is HOT and britney NOT!

T (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 205.188.117.136
Posted on Friday, May 13, 2005 - 4:02 pm:   

Well Ash is not "suddenly starting to show her skin." If you guyz remember she was Miss World 1994, and the contest does involve skin exposure. Moreover she has the perfect gorgeous curvy body, flawless light skin, and the superb height with excellent English fluency! So why not flurt with any knida of dresses---be it skin exposure or not, Ash goes along well with any kinda dresses. Be it Armani or anything similar, her body and attitudes match the occassion. Ash looked mindblowing and absolutely gorgeous at the Cannes. She looks royal and healthy. She has made India very proud!

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 67.84.57.173
Posted on Friday, May 13, 2005 - 12:01 pm:   

those pictures of ash at the canne festival are nice..but why is aishwarya suddenly starting to show her skin like that and wear those kind of dresses? im not saying it in a bad way, but..this shows that she's going to turn into a bollywood britney spears ..with the whole skin exposure

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 81.153.20.8
Posted on Friday, May 13, 2005 - 7:11 am:   

THAT SUMMERY DRESS SHE WORE THE DAY AFTER. WOOOOOOW!1
TOUCH WOOD. hehe

Posted From: 64.231.222.211
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 7:44 pm:   

i didnt even notice that her back was showing with that dress, hehehehe, the girl has no problem in showing her back lol

as long as she doesnt pull a J.lo on us, itll be okay :P

Posted From: 64.231.222.211
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 7:36 pm:   

i dled the radio message because i was at school at that time lol which question did you ask??

her dress, was so stunning. i LOVE gucci...he has amazing clothes and hot male models (dont mind that)! Ash seems to wear his dress well, I mean that woman is by far not stick skinny. homegirl has some curves, shes curvalicious LOL as they say, if you got it flaunt it ;) ahhh...shes so hot LOL

Messenger (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 24.101.59.171
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 6:48 pm:   

Wow! Nikki asked my question to Ash! No, no i am not the
one who asked stupid questions about marriage and some
other anonymous guy who asked about her man in life.
But I did ask a serious question

messenger9090@yahoo.com

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 8:43 am:   

SHE LOOKS SO AMAZING. THAT DRESS LOOKS SO STUNNING. Touch wood. :-)

(Unregistered Guest)
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 8:39 am:   

STUNNING! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! LOOK AT THAT BOTTOM PHOTO. LOOK AT ALL OF THEM. MMM U KNOW THE VIDEO FROM FRENCH T.V.!! I CAN'T GET THE VISUAL ON MINE, JUST THE AUDIO. :-(

Posted From: 67.70.94.208
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 4:52 am:   

soo GORGEOUS...*falls off chair and faints*

Posted From: 67.70.94.208
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 4:47 am:   

yeah i just saw her parents in the background, i wouldnt have noticed if you didnt tell me lol
i think she looks absolutely stunning, salma hayek was on the red carpet too...but Ash looked WAY better. her make up also looks so natural, they do a good job bringing out her eyes :P Way to go L'oreal! lol

Arijit Bhattacharya (Aishzone)
Username: Aishzone

Posted From: 221.134.58.6
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 2:13 am:   

Aishu declares 58th Cannes Film Festival open
Aishu @ the premiere of opening film "Lemming"

"Good Evening everybody. It is an absolute pleasure and honour for me to declare the 58th Cannes Film Festival open."
Source: TV Channels

Venue: Grand Theatre Lumiere, Cannes, France.
Date: Wednesday May 11, 2005

Messenger (Unregistered Guest)
Posted From: 24.101.57.41
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 9:04 pm:   

Hmm. She looks great and the dress is nice. Much better than what she wore last year. Black looks better than light colours. Did u notice her parents in the background? BTW I spoke to her father sometime last Feb. But I couldn't speak to Ash. She was not at home I think.

messenger9090@yahoo.com

Posted From: 70.49.89.46
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 8:10 pm:   

OMI, have you seen Aishwarya at the Cannes Film Festival.

http://www.ashforever.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?a lbum=370&page=1

she looks so GORGEOUS! my God, if you looks could (i cant say the word) I would be knocked out right now. like wow, all eyes on Ash...she was looking HOT! going into hollywood looking that beautiful, she going to knock 'em all down :P her and halle berry are just so fine,*sighs*

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree | Search | Help | Credits Administration
Fan Club
Chat Room
Guestbook
Message Boards
Merchandise
Wallpapers
Screensavers
Suggestion Box
My Links
Contact Me

PRIVACY  |  TERMS OF SERVICE